4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
Purchased these for a friend as we live up north and he's constantly using his Iphone glove-less. I tested them out before giving them to him just in case they didn't work. To my surprise, they actually work quite well. Phone responded to touch quite well.

I took off one star for the following reasons:

1) You sometimes have to press slightly hard to...
Published on December 1, 2010 by J. Hale

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivers on it's promises...
These gloves do what they say; they allow you to interact with capacitive touchscreen devices, thanks to the silver threads woven into the glove. They are comfortable and allow pretty good precision when using a touchscreen keyboard. Works well on both my iPhone and Motorolla Droid X.

They aren't perfect. The silver threading and tight fit give are a bit...
Published on December 1, 2010 by J. P. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 1, 2010

I took off one star for the following reasons:

1) You sometimes have to press slightly hard to get it to respond, especially when using the tips of the finger/glove

2) The glove is actually a lot more "glittery" than it appears in the picture due to all the silver flakes in it, which makes for a glove that doesn't look very masculine to wear.

3) They have "Agloves" printed right on the gloves over the tops of your hand. I hate wearing logos, especially when they look really cheap and stick out like a sore thumb against the black glove. Also, it's conveniently left out of the picture, which I find slightly annoying.

4) Sizes are really off. I have small hands, and medium/large are not, in fact, medium or large. They were quite tight on my hands (maybe I have fat hands?). Definitely buy the larger size.

So, overall, nice product, but I wish it was represented a little more realistically in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivers on it's promises..., December 1, 2010

They aren't perfect. The silver threading and tight fit give are a bit... feminine. They look much better on my wife then the do on myself. They also aren't the warmest gloves you will ever wear. The knitting doesn't hold up too well against the wind. I'd recommend wearing them under a pair of mittens or fingerless gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars iPhone Yes, Warm No, January 21, 2011
The only thing good I can say about these gloves is that they really do work with my iPhone. Amazingly well, in fact. Which makes it sad that I'll probably never use them...

Despite what other reviewers said, they aren't warm AT ALL. I wore them on a mild day when it was only 40 degrees, and they didn't begin to keep my hands warm. I can't imagine wearing them when it's actually winter-cold outside.

And one more thing...neither the product description nor the manufacturer's pictures indicated that there's a bright white "Agloves" logo stamped on the back of each hand. Just not stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, Warm, and Amazing!, December 17, 2010
I finally bought a pair of Agloves shortly after I licked my cell phone to answer a very important call! I had enough of cold fingers and not being able to use my touchscreen. I bought a pair for all my techy friends, my UPS and FexEx driver, my real estate agent, my mobile oil change guy, and my banker. They are warm, extremely accurate and simply amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars bus9y2y, December 13, 2010
These gloves are great! They works so well on my macbook touch pad and iphone. None of my leather gloves and knit gloves worked on finger touch devices except for Agloves. In addition to that, Agloves are soft and keeps my hands warm too! I don't want to take them off as soon as i put them on!

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great!! but watch out for velcro!!, January 5, 2011
I bought these gloves for my family for Christmas. We went skiing right after Christmas and everyone loved them! They aren't warm enough or waterproof enough to be used as a primary glove, but they work great as an inner glove. They are also good as driving gloves.

Using touchscreens with these gloves works almost perfectly. Between the 5 of us we tested it on the iPhone, two other touchscreen phones, and a TomTom GPS with great success. The only thing is that it makes your fingers bigger, so using the iPhone's keyboard became just a little bit harder.

The one downside is the ruggedness. Ski gear has copious amounts of velcro involved, and these gloves stick to velcro (the hook side) better than the loop side of the velcro does! Then when you pull them off, it damages the material of the gloves, and you end up with wispy material on the ends of your fingers, right where you need a good surface to operate your phone.

Overall, I give it 4.5 stars, rounded up because of how much my family liked the gift idea!

A note on sizing: My hands are a bit small for an adult man, so I wasn't sure whether to get S/M or M/L for me. I ended up going with S/M, and it is a snug fit but the material is stretchable so they are tight against my skin. If your hands were much bigger than mine, you would probably want M/L. For reference, my hands are S (7.5 inches) according to this site:
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I Expected!, November 2, 2010
I bought a pair of Agloves a couple weeks ago, I was amazed at how well they worked! They really work. I expected to be able to press buttons on my iPhone. I didn't expect to be able to type just as fast I can without the gloves on--but I can! It is like not having gloves on at all. The gloves are softer and more comfortable than I thought. They feel like soft knit gloves. They fit pretty snug. (If you are trying to decide between two sizes, I would say to go for the larger size.)

The gloves are warm, but they are obviously not intended for the vicious cold. On a very cold day you would probably need a different pair of gloves--or use the Agloves as a glove-liner, under other gloves, since that way you can keep at least one pair of gloves on when you want to use your phone!

I have tried the Agloves on my friends Droids and iPads--same results. You can text, type and play video games. (My friend bought himself a pair after he played a game of Fruit Ninja on his Droid with the gloves on. He was that impressed.)

4.8 stars our of 5. Definitely worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Holes, January 24, 2012
The moment I opened the package, I spotted three holes on these gloves. One on the tip of the finger. One on the palm. And one between two fingers. Very,very dissappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm enough for me, December 19, 2010
These gloves definitely work with my phone but since they aren't warm enough I'm probably going to return them. I found my fingers were too cold in them after a few minutes in thirty degree weather. I don't need gloves when the weather is in the fifties so there is only a small temperature range when these gloves would potentially be useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work great, but they aren't warm., December 13, 2011
This review is from: Agloves ® Original Touchscreen Gloves, iPhone Gloves, Texting Gloves (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Got my Agloves about a week ago and I really like them. As far as the touchscreen functionality is concerned, these gloves are really amazing. I tried the Isotoner touch-sensitive gloves in a store and they didn't work well. The Agloves work PERFECTLY. Swiping, tapping, pinching, all good. To quote Ned Flanders, "It's like wearing nothing at all!"

Also, to address the "sparkly" thing - I am a guy and was somewhat concerned about having glittery gloves - I'm no Michael Jackson. However, I'm happy to report that they really aren't sparkly at all - as the picture shows, the silver threads are visible and that gives off a mild speckled look. However, there is no shine or twinkle at all going on even in direct light. You'd have to have a pretty fragile ego for the color to be a blow to your manhood.

Minor gripes: warmth and durability. These gloves are not that warm - they'll afford as much protection against cold and wind as the cheapest set of mittens you'll find at the drugstore. If you have your hands in your pockets most of the time, or have larger gloves/mittens that will somehow fit over these, then great. I would not recommend them if you're actively using your hands outdoors or need to touch snow or ice. As for durability, I have concerns about the gloves holding up for more than two or three seasons. I'm already seeing a bit of fuzziness developing. Be VERY careful if you have velcro enclosures at the end of your sleeves or pockets - these will tear up the Agloves like crazy. For the price though, I can't say that these are complete dealbreakers.

Rate and Discover Movies