5.0 out of 5 stars surprised at quality, worth the wait on shipping
Published 13 months ago by amagal

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute
It's a cute watch and I love it but I have to figure out a way to keep it on my wrist. The watch keeps falling off because the snap on it won't hold. The first night i wore it, it fell off about four times.
Published 19 months ago by Jean546

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Ailisha Lady Women Wrap Around Bracelet Brown Long Leather Quartz Watch WAA341 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised at quality, worth the wait on shipping, December 12, 2013
Honestly... for the price I expected this to be junk. It arrived yesterday and low and behold: I think it is actually leather and it actually looks really decent in person. You could have knocked me over with a feather! Ya, the shipping takes a while but they are upfront on the timing...worth the brief wait. I can't wait for it to get broken in and soften up... I love this watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH!, October 25, 2013
love this watch. it looks in person just like it does in the pictures. i was a little worried about the quality of the snaps after reading some of the reviews. but for the money, i thought what the heck. it turns out to be a great watch. for me the snap works great. it looks like real leather, and isn't too stiff. it has three snaps to choose from. my wrist is small, so i ended up snipping off the last two snaps, that way i don't have to "tuck in" the extra, but even women with the biggest of wrists could wear this watch.

it did take several days to get here. i ordered in 9/29/13 and just arrived today 10/24/13. but i knew that when i ordered it.

i'm thinking of getting a few more to give to friends as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, July 19, 2013
I bought this for my wife after she Pinned something similar. You can't beat the price. The shipping took a bit long, but you can't really complain since it comes all the way from China. My wife loves it and has gotten may compliments. Seems to be pretty good quality too. Keeps time.

2.0 out of 5 stars maribels review, February 15, 2014
to an extremly long time to get here and it doesnt even work! very unhappy with the product i do not like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 11, 2014
MARGARET ZALDANA (NORCO, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice, modern piece, watch and bracellet together.Love it!!!! And recomended to anyone that is looking for something different that just a watch or bracellet alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit., January 1, 2014
I ordered various colors and styles of these bracelet watches as Christmas gifts for my project associates and they absolutely loved them. Most of them put the watches on right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, December 24, 2013
very nice. fit perfect. i gave one to all the ladies in my family for christmas. would order again. thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the shipping wait...beautiful, November 26, 2013
This watch is awesome, I love it. It's very sporty looking. It took a while to get as I didn't realize it was coming from another country but the price was good and the packaging was nice so it was definitely worth the wait.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!`, January 17, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter and she loves it. It wears nice and I would order one for myself some time!