Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 12, 2013
Honestly... for the price I expected this to be junk. It arrived yesterday and low and behold: I think it is actually leather and it actually looks really decent in person. You could have knocked me over with a feather! Ya, the shipping takes a while but they are upfront on the timing...worth the brief wait. I can't wait for it to get broken in and soften up... I love this watch!!
on June 9, 2013
It's a cute watch and I love it but I have to figure out a way to keep it on my wrist. The watch keeps falling off because the snap on it won't hold. The first night i wore it, it fell off about four times.
on October 25, 2013
love this watch. it looks in person just like it does in the pictures. i was a little worried about the quality of the snaps after reading some of the reviews. but for the money, i thought what the heck. it turns out to be a great watch. for me the snap works great. it looks like real leather, and isn't too stiff. it has three snaps to choose from. my wrist is small, so i ended up snipping off the last two snaps, that way i don't have to "tuck in" the extra, but even women with the biggest of wrists could wear this watch.

it did take several days to get here. i ordered in 9/29/13 and just arrived today 10/24/13. but i knew that when i ordered it.

i'm thinking of getting a few more to give to friends as gifts.
on July 19, 2013
I bought this for my wife after she Pinned something similar. You can't beat the price. The shipping took a bit long, but you can't really complain since it comes all the way from China. My wife loves it and has gotten may compliments. Seems to be pretty good quality too. Keeps time.
on April 14, 2014
This watch is so effing cute. I just wish the clasp was a thought out a little more. I would buy it several times over again if they change that.
review image review image review image
on November 26, 2013
This watch is awesome, I love it. It's very sporty looking. It took a while to get as I didn't realize it was coming from another country but the price was good and the packaging was nice so it was definitely worth the wait.
on January 31, 2015
I love it! I wear it all the time. It did take a while to come in, but it was worth waiting for. The batteries on the watch ran out after just a couple weeks of it arriving, but I just got some more batteries at Wal-Mart and it's been good ever since. I love that the watch is an adjustable size so that it fits even my tiny wrist.
on December 11, 2013
When this and another watch arrived there was a funky smell, like basement smell coming from the package, but it looks great! I am an old lady and very much enjoy this watch, it is functional and the funk has left the building. Hopefully never to return. Really a nice looking watch.
on January 4, 2014
Really happy with this purchase. It cost next to nothing and is really cute. It compares to one I saw in Sundance Catalog for substantially more $$. The face of the watch looks a little cheap, but then the price was right, and its the band that gets compliments.
on September 26, 2015
I get a lot of compliments on this super affordable watch! It's a nice dark brown colour and snaps on very easily. Simply twist it around your wrist a couple times and snap it! One downer is that when you take it out of the wrapper it stinks for a few days. I couldn't stand the smell so I didn't wear it much, After the smell faded I was happy to wear it. One more downer is that sometimes the snap fails and it comes loose. Either way, I'd buy it again for that price