5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small wrists
Published 8 months ago by Ellen

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look - build quality leaves something to be desired
Love the retro look, but build quality on these watches is a bit lacking. Somewhat expected given the price. Ended up buying this and another Ailisha watch to scavenge for parts to make my girlfriend a retro wrap watch, but ended up deciding both the band and watch body weren't of sufficient quality to use.
Published 10 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small wrists, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Ailisha Bronze Lady Wrap Bracelet Bangle Coffee Leather Quartz Wrist Watch WAA384 (Watch)
I have 6 inch wrists so finding a watch that fits is always a struggle. I have been wearing this watch everyday for the past two months and it has worked flawlessly! It loos exactly like the picture, and it keeps time perfectly and best of all doesn't slide around on my wrists! I love it so much I am going to be buying another one in the orange color! Also, if you do have larger wrists the band is very long and includes many additional holes for larger wrists, I just wear mine on the smallest hole. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look - build quality leaves something to be desired, November 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap jewelry, September 8, 2013
The watch broke after not even a week of wearing it. The metal pin keeping the watch attached to the band came out. It seems as though the holes drilled to keep the pin in place were very shallow and tension was the only thing keeping the watch together. I guess I should have expected as much from a $15 watch. I loved how it looked and fit, but it is a very flimsy piece of jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it but warm on the wrist, October 18, 2013
gift I had picked out and its ok - a nice watch and I love leather bands so serves the purpose!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, September 8, 2014
I have been wearing this watch now (intermittently) for a while now, and still like it. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, but still not the most comfortable leather strap in the world. The timepiece itself works fine with no problems as of yet. I have found I can wear this in a casual and professional setting, and have received compliments in both. Strap comes with 3 separate holes for length options, and I find that two of the holes fit my small wrist well.

Shipping materials were minimal, but enough to protect. Does not come with any fancy case or anything like that- just comes in a small cardboard box. Wasn't a big deal for me at all, but just know that if you're giving this as a gift, you might need to find a way to dress it up!

For the price, I'd say this is a great watch, and is much different than many watches you'll find in many chain department stores. I live in a small town, so finding unique jewelry like this is awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars really like the style but the watch has never kept time, September 10, 2014
really like the style but the watch has never kept time. Slow, then I reset ant it works for a while. The casing is so tight, I have not been able to get the back off to replace the battery and because of the design, the back is hard to get to. I don't want to ruin the casing so I have yet to replace the battery. If the watch worked and you could easily change the battery I would give 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Picasso!, April 30, 2014
Looks good from far away, but up close? Not so much.

The strap looked and felt like plastic. It was difficult to set the time. The crown (used to adjust the time) would wind all the way down to the watch's side or wind all the way off. And just when you think you've got the correct time set, the minute hand would just jump back and forth in time with the second hand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch Review, April 27, 2014
Mandy Spreeman (Concord, NH United States) - See all my reviews
I was really excited about this watch because the face is really cute and it was only $10. I should've known that you get what you pay for. It was very cheap and we could never get the watch to actually work. Again, since it was only $10, I wasn't going to spend money on a new battery that cost more than the watch itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, April 27, 2014
I know it's cheap, but I didn't expect it to break the first time I tried to set the time. I bought this for my sister and it's very cute, but broke within 5 minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars It could be better, April 14, 2014
The strap was a little cheaper than expected, scratches easily, I have had it for awhile but I've only worn it a few times just because I'm not wanting the band to get all scratched up.

Rate and Discover Movies