4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and watch works
Published 7 months ago by A. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars For $5 I can't complain!
Published 5 months ago by ChaosMom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and watch works, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Ailisha Lady Women Fashion Wrap Around Bracelet White Long Leather Quartz Watch WAA343 (Health and Beauty)
I like this product. I know when you get a watch it shouldn't be a surprised that it works, but I've actually gotten some designed watch/bracelets where the watch was just for show. But this bracelet is cute and functional. Only drawback and the reason for 4 not 5 stars are the snaps. I can't get the other 2 snaps to stay hidden under the bracelet when I use the 3rd snap (small wrists).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, June 16, 2014
Pup-Pup'sMom (BROCKTON, MA, US) - See all my reviews
The watch works! For this low price I wasn't sure it would. There are 3 snaps from which to choose, so it fits perfectly and it looks great! Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars For $5 I can't complain!, August 28, 2014
This watch looks a bit more comfortable and a lot more dainty in the picture than it actually is! The band itself is a very hard leather and is much too big for anyone with normal sized hands. (If you are a taller person with large hands this may not be true) The band is 1/2" wide and wraps 3 times around your wrist. The braided area due to it's nature is wider at about 3/4" the thickness of the leather is 1/8" The watch itself is also rather large. You can't tell from the picture at all how thick the actual timepiece is but it's a little over 1/4 of an inch. The face measures 1" and is circular. All this being said, it's uncomfortable and ungainly, but since there is only 1 week left to summer there was no need to hurry out and replace my old watch which after 25 years died. This will do me more than fine for the price (one really cant' beat it) and it will give me plenty of time to find a nicer watch to wear with next summers whites.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 15, 2014
Broke after 2 uses. But i still wear it without the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, March 31, 2014
this watch is so cute and unique and good quality for the price. I've had many compliments on it. I will be buying one in a different color for a friend's upcoming birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 17, 2014
I actually got to wear this one only once before my daughter snagged it. She said it was her favorite and kind of borrowed it. Yeah, I'll never see this one again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 14, 2014
nikominoe (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
It sheds a little bit at first while you loosen it up. All-in-all it's an excellent value for the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, December 27, 2013
this was a good part of someones christmas gift without have to go broke buying it, just added a little something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it early, December 16, 2013
Even though they said it wouldn't be here until after Christmas, I got it early and absolutely I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Watch, August 3, 2013
I was looking for a cool summer watch that I could wear casual and to parties and events. I wear it every day and every one always asks me where I got the watch, they are surprised when I tell them. The price is great and I really really like that there are 3 snaps for size. I have a large writs and it fits perfectly. The watch keeps time too.

Its a must have!!