1,717 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy 2 hard case for D710
Published on July 28, 2012 by Chief

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware
The case seems like good quality. The only reason I gave it one star is because it says it fits a Samsung Galaxy S2 which is what I have, but the speaker and microphone holes are backwards from where they are on my phone and the camera hole is slightly off, but the buttons and charge hole do match. So maybe mine was just defective?
Published 17 months ago by Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy 2 hard case for D710, July 28, 2012
When I first ordered a case for my new Galaxy 2, I was unaware that there were a couple of different phone designs of the Galaxy 2. There is the D710, and the i9100. You may think they are the same but when it comes to cases, they are extremely different. I have the D710 (Sprint) and ordered this case. It fits perfectly, looks good and the side buttons respond without a problem. It gives me great protection and is easy to handle.

If you think you may have a different model, please check you paperwork. The i9100 case will not fit a sprint phone. (D710). I originally ordered a i9100 and it did not even come close to fitting my phone correctly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price! But there is one thing you need to know., July 12, 2012
Lolo (Santa Monica, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aimo Wireless SAMD710PCPA015 Hybrid Armor Cheeze Case for Samsung Galaxy S2/Epic 4G Touch/D710 - Retail Packaging - White/Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I had been eyeing these APEX cases for awhile before a co-worker and I ponied up and bought a few to share for our SGSII's. He absolutely loves them. I think for the price, they're right. Pros: Feel nice to the hands. The soft rubber inner lining feels tacky to the touch, and gives the otherwise slippery phone some grip, while the hard outer cover makes the case feel sturdy and stable. The various color combinations provide some variety in the bland world of Android cases. The look is sporty and fun and case covers the phone well. There is a nice lip around the face of the phone so that you're able to put it face down without worrying about the glass getting scratched. Cons: There is one major con - the cutout for the charging port is rather small and bulky making it difficult to plug in your charger. Oops! You have to jimmy it in and make sure it makes a good connection to get your charge going (this requires angling it a bit and propping the phone in such a way that the pins maintain contact). Here's the workaround - we took an exacto blade and cut away the excess soft rubber lining around the port opening. Voila! Worked like a charm. Additionally the soft rubber lining is just that - soft and squishy. If you don't like that texture you won't like the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy custumer, June 11, 2012
Great product does really in fact protect my phone from falls, scratches even from a little water..etc. ...Very satisfied....really recommend it if ur like me dropppin ur phone every time u get out of the car in a hurry ..jajaja xD !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case For The Price, July 25, 2012
This case was reasonably price. The case does not hinder you from using the buttons. It is rugged and sturdy. I feel comfortable with this case protecting my phone. It slips on and off the phone with ease, but is secure enough to stay on the phone with regular everyday use. There are flaps that are over the head phone and charger sections. This does not bother me much, but it may bother others. I would highly recommend this case if you are looking for something that is inexpensive but good quality to protect you phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quick! Came as expected!, August 2, 2012
I Got this case for my boys... it shipped fast and went on as expected. Button functionality is perfect. It also slides well in jeans pockets and such (does not get stuck when taking the phone out for a call) even though the grip is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice case... especially for the price., July 13, 2012
I have gone through a LOT of cases for the Epic 4G touch and this case is one the best case I have seen. I have many cases. some expensive, some inexpensive, and some in between. This case for less than $1 blows away many of the most expensive ($50+) cases out of the water.

Pro: This case is a two piece case. Offering a soft gel-like protection along with the combination of a the hard cover. It fits the phone fairly well. Buttons are well inter-grated into the soft rubber like material. The front does protrude a bit for protection of screen when facing down.

Con: There are 4 areas where the hard cover does not cover (the white areas). This makes the phone look nice but that hinders the case's protection in those area. The rubber is very soft and stretchy (which is good but not without the hard cover backing).

I would have preferred that the hard part of the case covers the sides of the phone. If there was a need for style cut out, I would have preferred that was made in the middle of the back instead of leaving the 4 sides out. Overall, considering the price, quality, protection, style, fit, and function. In my opinion, this is much better than many $50+ cases in all these categories. This phone strongly deserves a five.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like it!, April 2, 2012
Fits great, holes are all cut out for plug ins including camera and are in the right place and are easy to use. Areas that cover buttons respond as well as the button itself. Not as bulky as an Otter, also not as thick, but a thinner rubbery case. It's really white you can't see thru the white. Makes it not as slick as the phone when you hold it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my phone safe, December 10, 2012
I drop my phone from the top bunk all the time (college problems). The first time it broke I bought this case and its been fine ever since

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, August 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the price, August 19, 2012
Fits phone nicely and looks great on white galaxy s2. Its definately worth the purchase
If your looking for a descent case for a low price