5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
I dropped 20lbs due to mono and not being able to eat or drink for two weeks. And I lost what little I had of my breast size. Went from a small b to almost an a. I hated my breasts to begin with, but they were just way too small at this point, so I decided to look for a natural way to grow back.
It was rumoured that Pueraria mirifica was used in Korea to help breast...
Published on May 24, 2010 by A. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the month
Published on May 23, 2011 by MDSCORPIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 24, 2010
It was rumoured that Pueraria mirifica was used in Korea to help breast growth and so I figured I'd try out this product. I took it and in two weeks I could feel my breasts getting firmer, and bigger. They soon were even popping out of my bras that I once was a little too small for. It was crazy!
I didn't notice any side affects at all, although it is said one side affect is anemia, being tired a lot. But I haven't felt that at all.
What I liked is that these people dont say that you have to keep taking the product for the rest of your life to keep your size, they say take ti for three months and the size you hit then will remain.
I ran out because this stuff is expensive, I only got one bottel, and it's been a week and a half and the size is dropped. SO I'll be reordering again.
I absolutely recommend this product.
After trying other herbs like fenugreek and fennel seed and having no luck, also even buying the very expensive 'lush bust' (though lush bust did seem to work, but not as affective as this stuff)
IT was shipped fast as well.
Instead of doing what I did and going ofr one of the most expensive things out there, try this first, I honestly recommend it. Tho I do know that everyone's body is different and absorbs and reacts to thing differently, it's worth a try.
(21 yoa, 115lbs, 5'7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Happy, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica 500Pure Breast Capsules (100 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I'm a guy and as most guys, I appreciate bigger boobs. My girlfriend, who I have been dating since high school for a little over 4 years now, was a little unhappy in that department and wanted a little change. Before considering surgery, we decided to give some natural methods a try. After doing some research, we narrowed down some of the most commonly found ingredients in those super expensive pills and began to look for them on amazon.com. Since she had tried some breast enhancement pills before, which didn't work, we decided that she would be better off using only the herbs and stuff that was medically proven to work and give results. Here is what we picked out.....
Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica 500Pure Breast Capsules (100 caps)
Wild Yam Root 180 vcaps
Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610 mg, Capsules 180ea
These are the ingredients that we sort of liked and decided to give them all a try. So I guess this review is for all three of them at the same time. She has been taking them for just over two months now and we both agree that we have seen a change. Her bust has grown by a little over two inches and her breasts definately fell and have more fullness to them. She is a lot more confident and says that her shirts sit on her much nicer. Now she has an extra excuse to spend a ton of money shopping for new clothes, but what can I say, I just love her. A little bit of caution, there are a couple of changes that happened after she started to take the combination of all three of those pills. Her natural body smell has changed a little, nothing negative of course or she would have stopped taking them, but it has altered just a little. And she sometimes complains that her boobs are a little sore. But there has been a significant size difference and I believe that this stuff works. Good luck to you ladies and guys remember to love your women, they're just as sensitive about their boobs as we are about our penises!

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, August 6, 2010
I've been taking this for many months now. I haven't seen any difference in my chest size, but I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin and complexion. I used to have to work so hard to accomplish even a semi-clear skin, but now with this I hardly even have to put in any effort to get the clear skin I haven't seen since my preteens before hormones ruined it all. I think my hair has gotten healthier looking, though I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention to it. It's definitely gotten easier to manage since I started taking this. Now that I think about it, I don't have to straighten my hair anymore to get rid of the frizz.
While I'm disappointed that I haven't really seen any change in my breast size, I'll admit that it might be because of the way I've been taking these. I forget to take it sometimes, and I always take them at very different times. I don't follow the schedule (once in the morning and once before bed) that it tells me to. I don't really know if it'd make a difference as to when I take them though. Would it?
Anyway, the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica that I take is in powder form. It lasts a LOT longer. The description said that one jar of it would last me about 5 months, but I'm pretty sure it's been about 5 months or more now, and I'm not even halfway done with it.

After taking this on and off again this year, I noticed that my breasts seem a tad fuller. I gained about 1/2 cm around the chest. I guess it just works really slow for me, but it works. I'm going to try using it more consistently now and see if that makes a difference. When I picked this up again, this time I drank milk with it. I read somewhere that it's supposed to make it more effective. Perhaps that's why this time I noticed a difference in my size?

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, July 27, 2010
Jamie G. (Colorado, United States) - See all my reviews
At first I was sceptical but this product really works! I was a B cup but after 2 months I've moved up to a C cup! I'm so happy! It does take about a week to get used to the medication and how it acts on your body but after that I could not feel any side effects at all. Great product! Thank you very much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the month, May 23, 2011
I purchased this product because it stated it was 500mg PURE Pueria Mirfica. I had better results with the cheaper brand I purchased prior. I even contacted the company to voice my concerns and recieved no response to date. I strongly feel if a company is going to see items via Amazon.com that they should be responsive to customer concerns. I have been purchasing from Amazon.com for years and this is the first issue I have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Improvement for Skin and complexion., July 14, 2010
After a few months, I stopped because of the side effects when I missed a dose. They are similar to taking birth control which are fairly harmless.

However, it DOES have amazing effects for my skin and complexion. Heals and prevents acne. Improves skin and complexion immediately. Had a few gray hairs that started turning black again, but turned gray again after I stopped taking it. So I had hairs that alternated black and gray! lol

Overall, I am impressed by the product. I have no relationship to the manufacturers. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 28, 2013
I don't care what doctors say about this (That doesn't work). Several of my friends have taken it. And we have done test. It does... but don't take if you're smoking or pregnant. Because I don't know how it effects the blood stream/heart. But it makes breasts BIGGER!!! it depends on your genetic makeup and how your body reacts to the natural effects of the Pueraria Mirifica, but you'll either increase enough to fill the current cup-size or one more cup size OR get 2 or more cup sizes.
Strange enough, it also regulates a woman's period (probably mimicking pregnancy). If you takes two capsules sometimes, your period doesn't even come. But don't use this a a form of birth-control, unless you're feeling lucky. Practice safe-sexual activities!
Increases sensitivity of breasts as well as sexual arousal.

5.0 out of 5 stars I, January 7, 2013
I love it great product A + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ +

4.0 out of 5 stars It's working, December 4, 2010
I have been taking the supplement for about a month. The directions say to take 2 a day, but I found that I felt kind of nauseous when I did this. I reduced it to one, and my breasts feel more plump, and I don't have any side effects whatsoever.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, November 7, 2012
Pueraria Mirifica is dangerous - a lump has formed in my chest and I have cardiac related issues. I found the following link, and all of my symptoms coincide with the stated side effects.

[...]