4.0 out of 5 stars good buy
it's a good buy for the price. i have only one complaint. the usb cable didn't fit in this camera, but luckily i had my own, it fits my Motorola phone charger usb cable.
Published on November 26, 2010 by avery

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it....
Published on June 30, 2006 by KP

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it...., June 30, 2006
This review is from: Aiptek DV4100M 4.1MP MPEG4 Pocket Digital Camcorder (Electronics)
Hi, I bought this camera and installed the driver from both the CD and then the web. It caused my computer (a good, modern, fast computer) to crash both times. The camera worked without interfacing with the computer, but, then, what's the point? Also, the pictures and movies were VERY grainy and low quality. The tech support when I had these problems was HORRIBLE. They really didn't stand behind the product AT ALL and to me that's the most important thing! Maybe I could have gotten it to work, but not without SOME input from Aiptek.

I've never written one of these reviews before, but this really got to me. Don't buy this camera is my advice.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for!, June 1, 2006
it's a very good price, cheap we could say. And the features are kind of interesting. Cool desing and light weight too...But you can't predict how long it will last. It's avery "fragile" camera and still the software doesn't work even after downloading it from the site. I recommand to spend more and get a better camera!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cruddy, August 30, 2006
A Kid's Review
so i get my camera and first off they basically lie because they act like you have a lot of memory on it to start off but you dont.Then after a week it just stops working.dont get it, theres no flash whatsoever

1.0 out of 5 stars Two units malfunctioned, January 3, 2007
I ordered the original item, used it for about a week, then sent it to my son in New Hampshire. He used it less than fifteen minutes and it locked up, never to function properly again. I ordered a replacement, checked it out and sent it on to him, with the same result -- less than 15 minutes of use, it quit working.

I thought the unit was nice, compact and fairly easy to use, but with two malfunctions in two cameras, I don't think I would recommend this Aiptek model to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars im actually 17 but anywaz...., November 8, 2006
A Kid's Review
ok ok in the beginning when i got this camera i loved it but then I found myself wishing it had a freakin light on it or somethin and i got it on sale for only 50 so i mean i couldnt have expected so much ya kno? so now im lookin for a new video camera(one that specifically says good in lowlight situations)....maybe this time ill get one over 100 dollars ha.

i took some great outside pictures and videos with it tho if that makes you feel any better

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, November 26, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars IF I HAD IT TO DO AGAIN I WOULD'VE BOUGHT A BETTER CAMERA, October 13, 2010
FOR 15 DOLLARS ITS NOT BAD,THE QUALITY OF AUDIO IS GREAT,THE QUALITY OF STILL PHOTOS,NOT SO GOOD,THE QUALITY OF VIDEO NOT SO GOOD EITHER,EASY TO USE,I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU WERE GOING TO BUY THIS FOR A KID 10 OR YOUNGER BUT I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYTHING ELSE,I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE PARANORMAL AND USE MY CAMERAS TO CHECK BASICALLY WHAT YOU WOULD CALL "URBAN LEGENDS" AND THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO LIGHT OR LED'S INSIDE THE LENS OR ON THE CAMERA ITSELF IS KIND OF A BUMMER TO ME, I'M GOING TO GET A NIGHT VISION CAMCORDER AND SLR OR "SINGLE LENS REFLECTION DIGITAL CAMERA, I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SUPPOSED CREATURES OR HAUNTINGS IN INDIANA AND KNOWS THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OR A WEBSITE WITH INFORMATION ON THE LOCATION AND STORY PLEASE CALL ME AT (317)226-9930,(317)384-8056 OR EMAIL ME AT prestonb51@yahoo.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for young kids, January 3, 2007
I bought this camera for my granson and he has alot of fun and is learning alot about how use it . I also saved about 25% thru Amazon