Air Flo Controller for Xbox 360 - Wired
- Air Flo ergonomic controller with attached 10ft/3m cord for extended reach.
- Switch on the built-in 2-speed fan and keep your palms cool with patented Air Flo technology.
- Dual rumble motors for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Illuminated action buttons, shoulder buttons and air vents.
- Soft-Touch grips around the cooling vents for added comfort.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
So i decided that i was going to invest in the Air Flo Controller (the price may seem high for a wired controller, but go ahead and look for any other controller, they all cost a lot, i got this when it was on sale for $25.00 sounded good to me) glad i did.
I have not gotten to use it while playing a game yet, but since it has a USB i plugged it into my computer to try it out. I plugged it in and turned on the fan, barely did anything, so i switched to the 2nd setting, i could hardly feel anything, i was kinda bummed, i thought maybe it was either broken or the cold weather got to it (winter here in the north east). However, i turned on the LED switch and the shined a very bright and strong green. I gave the fan another chance. I turned it on its second setting and waited. I did not have to wait long before it roared to life, i was actually very surprised at the power of this little fan, i was not expecting the "air flo" that it produced. I am not going to lie, a smile definitely appeared on my face.
Now enough about my experience here is a little bit about the controller:
the controller when first held seemed a little awkward to me, i play with a wireless Xbox 360 controller which is slightly more bulky. This controller is slightly smaller, i do not know by how much, but enough that you will notice the difference.Read more ›
- controller is much smaller. having to get adjusted to it will take you a small amount of time. This would be great for kids or teens.
- is wired. not a big deal to me, cord is plenty long.
- the area where the battery pack on a wireless controller normally is, is where the fan is located on this one.
- lights up. its either on or off.
- fan has 2 speeds and the air seems to flow nicely to the intended areas of your palms.
- the back and start buttons seem to feel a little funny.
- controller build feels solid. The thumb sticks haven't had any issues, feels nice and responsive if not better than a regular microsoft controller.
-Noticed 1 review said something about the mic plug not working well....it works perfectly fine with my astros a30's and wireless mix amp set up....people hear me just fine and i hear then the same as normal.
*only con that ive found*
- since this is smaller than a standard controller, the "chat pad" that mircosoft sells to make sending text messages on xbox live, does NOT fit on the bottom of this controller.
It would have gotten 5 stars from me if it fit the "chat pad". Other than that its an awesome product that does exactly what it says it does and does it perfectly.
If the fan or any other parts stop working (due to normal wear and tear) ill be sure to come back and edit the review to describe any issues and how long ive had it till they appeared.
seems as though the complaints about the chat port not working are correctly.Read more ›
Today I noticed one small problem. The Xbox 360 menu button looks and feels like any third party button but today it began to peal off like a cheap sticker, I pushed it back down and I'm hoping that it won't fall off any time soon but it probably will anyway. I really think they should have made an actual button rather than using a sticker. I don't think anyone would have minded an extra dollar or two added on the price if they did.
After about a month the left joystick stopped working properly. When I press up it will work, but slowly stop working only after a few seconds.
I've taken AMAZING care of this product. I kept the plastic casing so I could put it back in after I was done playing with it so the fans didn't get messed up and I've NEVER dropped it or gotten it wet or dirty, I treated the damn thing like a child and now it's not working. I REALLY loved this controller while it worked, but I'm not going to buy another one if this is what happens after only a month of light use.
I no longer recommend buying this controller. Just don't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The fan did as it promised. The light was cool but not needed. The buttons jammed easily and often. Noticed some delay when pressing buttons quickly.Published 11 days ago by Palmer
Works well! One major flaw is that when I use it with the 360, I have to keep repeatedly pressing the analog sticks in (continuously tapping the analog sticks) to keep sprinting in... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Abdul Rehman