Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2013
My grandson had to have a bow and arrow set for Christmas. Did a lot of research. The "Air Hunter" seemed to be best suited for an 8 year old, sponge tips, So, got him refills because didn't know how long sponge/rubber tips would last. He enjoys set, he said. I marked it educational because he has a neurological vision problem and this help him focus on a target.
on December 30, 2013
My son loves these little arrows because:

1. They are so bright they are hard to lose
2. These really stick! No matter what you are shooting them at... KaBaam! They hold on and don't let go until you make them.
3. Really good price and they got them to my home very quickly.
on December 27, 2013
I rated it five stars because my eight year old GreatGrandson got it for his Christmas present a loved it.It does exactly what the description says it is supposed to do. He shot it at walls and it stuck then fell off after a minute so if he shot it at the ceiling or somewhere he could not reach it, the arrow would fall down within his reach. It was easy to load.It does not stick well to rough textured walls so a target would be advisable.
on September 5, 2012
These are what they say they are, but my kid has a different Hunterz bow, and these don't work in it. Silly me! Be sure to get the RIGHT ones for your bow! Also, do NOT let dogs near them; they're popular chew toys! (But again, not the toy's fault!)
on January 5, 2015
They work fine with the crossbow, but my son was disappointed that they are significantly smaller/shorter than the original darts that came with the bow. The product is fine and appears to be good quality, 3 stars is for the disappointment of the smaller size. I don't know if it was advertised as such and I missed it?
on March 2, 2013
My 7 year old son and his buddies love to play with Air Hunter. I bought 2 sets so that he wont fight over one with his sister. I fixed some of the broken bows using the super glue but I bought the extra bows because it is fun to have more bows. The bows are made of soft rubber material, so are safe unless they try to shoot to someone's eye. We taught our son never shoot toward anyone and he is doing very well keeping the promise.
on December 16, 2012
The neighbor kid broke the arrow things that came with the original bow, resulting in tears from the little guy. I sent for these and the kids are back to shooting things across the yard, and across the street, and over the house...
on December 14, 2012
I bought these for my son he loves these arrows because he can shoot them at the wall and they come right off with no problem.....now he just needs to learn how to keep them away from the dog this is our 2nd set.
on January 5, 2013
These darts are a great replacement/spare part for a similiar type bow. They are slightly shorter than the original ones that came with our bow, which makes them a little harder to use.
on November 10, 2014
Good quality thought short.
If you have enough time, read description carefully before purchasing just to see if they will match your needs.
Apart from that, they work well.