5.0 out of 5 stars Perfece for any WWII Buff
This was one of my favorites growing up and I got it for my WWII buff nephew.
Published 4 months ago by Anne Morrow

3.0 out of 5 stars my book
Published on October 22, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfece for any WWII Buff, July 8, 2014
Anne Morrow (Portage, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Raid--Pearl Harbor!: The Story of December 7, 1941 (Paperback)
This was one of my favorites growing up and I got it for my WWII buff nephew.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loved it, November 1, 2013
My then nine year-old grandson who enjoys aviation and World War II especially liked both the content, length, and the graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
Everything was good, as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars What do I think about this grate book, December 2, 2012
This book is about the bombing of Pearl Harbor. In this book it says that the Germans told the Japanese that they would declare war on America if Japan attacked first!
This book is a little hard to read because of all the different names.
I gave this book four out of five stars because it is full of facts and a great read, it is also full of great information. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about this significant event.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Harbor, September 13, 2006
I found this book really interesting, its like little stories in the one book. It also puts u in perspectives of the people in the book, which was sorta cool, but all the same concept of course. I would recommend this book to 7th and 8th graders.

3.0 out of 5 stars my book, October 22, 2004
A Kid's Review
My book, Air raid Pearl Harbor,was a mixture of good and bad parts.First I found out that the war was unexpected to the Americans.On december 7th the japanese attacked our air base on Oahu.they sank many of our ships and airplanes.i felt that the begining ofthe book was not very exciting because the author madethe book toocomplicated and diffcult to understand.The action got a lot better and the got more exciting.The Americans entered the war and ships were sinking and planes were being blown up.Iwould recommend this book to somone who is interested in complicated books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 11, 2004
Air Raid Pearl Harbor!: The Story of December 7, 1941 is a really good book. It tells you everything about pearl harbor. It just tells you what happend. Theres no characters but it is still really good. read it.

1.0 out of 5 stars No, May 5, 2013
Not good . Verry boring if you are buying it, it is probably just because of your history teacher, it's bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever!, April 8, 2002
A Kid's Review
This Book is a book of suspence and thrills. I still can't put it down! It is sad that the US could not defend Hawaii even after the translations from the PURPLE! The Japenese forces were strong,but very cruel. I'm glad we gave Japan a payback punch.
"POOOWWWWWW". "WE HAVE WAKEN A SLEEPING GIANT,THE US"!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars my review, February 11, 2005
A Kid's Review
my favorit part is when the whole world found out that prarl harbor had been deyastated in a japanese air raid. they thought nothing could hurt this deck until japs. came along. Although the wuited states prossessed to advanced on technolgy such as rador and purple . a top scertecode braker, the information gathered was often discered of misclassified. but once the raid was luanched , bravery abounded- on booth sides.

Air Raid--Pearl Harbor!: The Story of December 7, 1941
Air Raid--Pearl Harbor!: The Story of December 7, 1941 by Theodore Taylor (Paperback - May 1, 2001)
$6.99 $6.97