A Very Shelby Christmas 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Air Shelby When a hurricane destroys Shelby Stanga's houseboat, the Swamp Man ventures 30-thousand feet and 700 miles out of his comfort zone to find a new home. What he ends up with is way more than he bargained for.
2. Gator Head Gamble Shelby's new pirate ship needs something special to make it feel like home. But, things take a wild turn when Shelby's hunt for a gator head leads him and his friend Sheri to a local gator farm.
3. Swamp Rat Race Shelby and his friend Sheri take on more than they can handle when they're hired to deal with a swamp rat infestation. The Swamp Man always gets the job done, but the results aren't always what you'd expect.
4. Bad Juju Faced with his biggest fear, Shelby calls in the Voodoo reinforcements to help him right the ship.
5. The Swamptastic Journey Looking to make some money for his houseboat payment, Shelby takes some city boys on a tour of the swamp. It's one wild ride after another until Shelby and the guys end up in troublesome territory.
6. Reelin' in the Beers The Swamp Man turns fisherman as he hits the high seas in search of valuable tuna. After the catch, he heads to his buddy's local restaurant where working in the kitchen quickly spirals into something much more fun.
7. Turtle Soup Tonight! Shelby heads out looking to cash in on some of the swamp's most valuable residents. He faces snakes and snapping turtles, all while teaching swamp survival skills to his young neighbor.
8. Swining & Dining The Swamp Man's finally got himself a new home, and he's invited all of his friends and family over for a big housewarming party to thank everyone who's helped him out. The only thing he has left to do is roast a hog--if he can catch one, that is!
The Legend of Shelby the Swamp Man Season 1 Sneak Peek Catch a FREE sneak peek of The Legend of Shelby The Swamp Man, before it premieres on Tuesday, August 6.
Shelby Stanga was the only reason I ever watched Ax Men, and I was excited when I heard about the prospect of a new show starring Shelby, without all the boring screaming and... Read morePublished 6 months ago by S. Magee
the guys crazy and funny as all hell. It's almost like watching a train wreck you just can't wait to see what he's going to do next.Published 8 months ago by Rich
He's an idiot. What hole did they drag him out of? He needs to crawl back into the swamp, and stay there.Published 8 months ago by bob hultman
This guy is crazy but in a funny way. This is the kinks of show you will want to watch after you have had a few beers.Published 8 months ago by Dave M Kuntz
very entertaining, why is it not on prime though? I missed the show on TV and looked it up on prime only to find out I would have to pay 2.99 per episode,Published 9 months ago by Andy C.
The Man reminded me so much of a Guy from the hills and hollows of West Virginia that I knew and worked with a number of years ago that I just had to buy this. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Philip B Wood