- Measures 16" length by 12.5" width by 16.75" height, weight: 28 lbs standard electric, 32 lbs explosion-proof electric
- Frame: all steel, powder coat red with rubber base feet
- Inlet/exhaust flange made of molded conductive polyethylene
- Explosion-proof electric motor: 1/3 HP, 115 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz, approved for class 1, division 1, group D, class 2, groups E, F, and G, automatic reset thermal overload
- Explosion-proof plug not supplied
Have one to sell?
by Air Systems
Air Systems SVF-10EXP 10" Explosion-proof Electric In-Line Axial Blower For Running Long Lengths Of Ventilation Ducting
|Price:||$1,250.54 ($1,250.54 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$244.46 (16%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from $1,250.54
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Air Systems|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
This 10" portable blower series has been developed for the customer who may need to run long leng... See more product details
This 10" portable blower series has been developed for the customer who may need to run long lengths of ventilation duct. This can easily be accomplished with Air Systems' economical tube axial 10" diameter ventilator. Intake and exhaust flanges allow for either 8" or 10" duct to be attached to either end of the blower with multiple blowers placed in series to achieve positive or negative ventilation. The blower is light weight and weighs less than thirty pounds; it is available in standard electric or CSA approved explosion-proof electric. Grounding lug installed on steel housing on explosion-proof model. Flow: 1390cfm free air delivery.
There are no customer reviews yet.