5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!
Installed and working perfectly. Great price for solid device.!
Published 3 months ago by Boxter

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid
This is a good solid vent, but a bit plain looking. Also made for new construction rather than retrofit, which is apparent in the picture, but I missed it I just bought a couple to see if it would work for my house as the cold air under the house makes the floors uncomfortable. I'll be looking for another design.
Published on July 8, 2011 by David Calder

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid, July 8, 2011
David Calder (Walnut Creek, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Vent Foundation Vent 16" X 8" 45 Sq. In. Free Area Aluminum

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size one way or the other though well built., August 27, 2014
While the product seems well built the dimensions are completely incorrect for the product I recieved. I dont know if this was a description error or a shipping error but mine measures 12" x 4" x 1"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, August 29, 2014
Installed and working perfectly. Great price for solid device.!