5.0 out of 5 stars Nice performance boost
Published 11 months ago by Christopher Ovale

2.0 out of 5 stars airaid power aid spacer
I am not totally sold on this product. I am thinking of putting the ecobooster on in place of the spacer. I dont feel it improved my gas mileage. I am thinking about sending it back.
Published 17 months ago by truck guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice performance boost, May 9, 2013
Christopher Ovale (Bohemia (Long Island), NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
I added this to my 2007 Tahoe, which I had already upgraded with an Airaid 200-196 Cold Air Intake. Installation was simple, though the intructions are not the easiest to understand without comparing to the engine compartment several times (that could just be me, I tend to be very thorough). The combination of CAI and this spacer provide a noticable improvement - I no longer feel like the engine is just bareley making enough power to maintain speed. I rarely notice the additional noise, and even when I do hear it, it is not so bad that I regret installing the spacer. I consider this a worthwhile upgrade, though I am not sure I would do it without the CAI as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good for a 2011 silverado 5.3, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
ok well first soo easy to install just take your time and it will take 20 mins max. well i have a silverado and i read it does and doesnt work for my truck but i say it does i got an extra 1 mpg but thats bc im driving in the city and a heavy foot. power wise it added some hp and torque nothing to jump around and go crazy but something to still have fun with. also that noise that "sounds like a turbo" not so much but at the same time it does. its kind of annoying since you still hear it over my flowmaster exhaust but you only hear it after second gear so driving slow you dont hear anything until you hit it and if your have the radio on you wont hear anything. oh yeah it also does fit with a k&n air intake system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, sounds good, very pleased!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
Works great! Can tell a difference with low and mid range speeds.....added more torque! There is more get up and go power now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Throttle Spacer, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
This is a good product that works smooth and has nice finish. Bolted right in in a few minutes. Came in on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked the product, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
Easy to instal had all the hardware. Big notice in power, gas millage got worst.Would recommend installing the Air Aid intake system also.

5.0 out of 5 stars throttle body spacer, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
i had one on my 04 silverado and loved it. bought this one for my 09 and same story, awesome part that makes a noticeable difference in low/mid torque gains and slightly improves gas mileage too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 07 silverado, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
TBS has definitely increased take off power. does whistle but can barley hear it over my nitto trail grappler mt. mpg increased a litlle but nothing to right home about. Easy install and fit well.

2.0 out of 5 stars airaid power aid spacer, November 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
Easy to install. Directions are very clear. I would definitley recommend this product. No added engine noise, just a nice deep throaty sound at WOT

1.0 out of 5 stars TBS review, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Airaid 200-617 PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer (Automotive)
Let me just put this baby to bed for ya I drive a 07 new body style chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab Z71 LT. I lost About half an hr out in the hot sun THERE ARE NO GAINS u LOSE about 1/2 mile a gallon started off with 16.9mph getting 16mph and sometimes a little less ive had this on my truck for about 4 years now. Your going to wanna think u feel something more but after dyno testing over and over and over nothing improved some runs got a little less in power also as far as the sound lol don't hope for a cool turbo sound unless your adding a turbo lol, has a very very slight little noise if your not really paying attention u would never hear it. Your looking to add power get a superchip programmer along with dual exhaust, cold air intake, 93 octane and headers And then u will see hear and feel about 30hp more give or take . FYI I got the TBS when they where really cheap there is no way id lose 100$ plus on a what if.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›