5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth the money!!!
Published on December 21, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best model
Published 21 months ago by justsumclient

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth the money!!!, December 21, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Airfix A50104 1:700 Scale RMS Titanic Gift Set Classic Ship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes (Toy)
This is a very nice model. One of the best things about it is it includes everything you need: paint and glue (modeling cement), unlike other Titanic model sets, where you have to buy those separately. It wasn't that hard to put together either. The hardest thing was to get the smaller parts out without snapping them. (If they do snap, you can try gluing them back together, and you can't really tell).
So overall, this turned out really nice when it was finished. It looked really detailed, and the price wasn't that bad. I recommend this for beginner modelers (because I was one when I started), but advanced ones will like it too! Hope this helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best model, December 11, 2012
I bought this after going to a local hobby shop and looking at some of the ship models with my daughter. They were crazy expensive, so I told her we would get one online and would probably find a better selection. This caught her eye so we made the purchase. The positive things about this are that it comes with the paint. The negative thing is that it is smaller than we were expecting. Some of the pieces are so small that even my daughter's small fingers had a hard time putting them in place. We both lost interest in putting it together and did not even finish it. I enjoy building models, but this one just was not any fun for either one of us.

Rate and Discover Movies