Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on July 21, 2014
This movie definitely shows its age but is still hilarious none the less. I was looking at reviews for the movie Encino Man, (another classic) and someone had mentioned what a great cast Brendan Fraser Pauly Shore and Sean Astin were, then I thought an even better trio is Brendan Fraser Steve Buscemi and Adam Sandler. Come on! I didn't buy this DVD here, but I do own a copy and I have seen it many times. I just wanted to leave my thoughts because I love this movie. It's got a funny scenario, memorable lines and a great cast. Plus, if you were a rocker in the late 80s Early 90s you will definitely get most of the jokes and references.
on June 9, 2014
Airheads was one of Brandon Frasers best movies it's about how the lone rangers take over the radio station with fake guns it stars Adam Sandler and Steve at there best if you love rock music well this right here is for you and it also has beavis and butthead in it also has awesome music in it to with white zombie so pick up this film at Amazon or your local store i did because i didn't see it for a while
on June 3, 2013
I got the old DVD of "Airheads" the day it came out in 2001. At the time, it felt like it took forever for the movie to finally reach DVD, when looking back DVD had only been commercially available for 4 years at that point, and had only been common for about 2 years. Well, it's now been 7 years since Blu Ray became available, and this time it really has been a long wait, and "Airheads" has finally found its way home in HD.

Now, the movie looks and sounds better than it ever has before. It's obvious that the movie didn't have a huge budget, but there is some amazing clarity in scenes that never really showed on DVD, and lots of little things will jump out like never before. (Example: individual toys and things on the shelf when Chazz meets up with Rex at the toy store, various stickers and posters at the radio station, etc.) I popped in the DVD before checking out the Blu Ray and it was evident from the very beginning montage/animations that the picture quality was much better. Crowd scenes in the clubs and bars and outside the radio are pretty clear now, too, to where you can see everyone's face. Little details from the soundtrack jump out.

But now, the bad news. Not only are none of the old extras from the 2001 DVD here (two music videos, trailer, the mockumentary about the Lone Rangers holding up the radio station), there isn't even a MENU. I don't know how it can be 2013 and this disc doesn't have a menu. When I put the disc in, there was a brief mention about how to access subtitles, and the film started. I tried the pop up menu from the remote. Nothing. I stopped playback and came back. Nothing. Unless I missed something, there is no way to access a menu, and the movie just starts. That's pretty barebones.

I wasn't expecting a 20th Anniversary release with new extras, interviews and commentary next year or anything. It's obvious the film only has a small following. If all we have for "Airheads" on Blu Ray is the HD film slapped on a disc, then so be it, for now. If you love the movie as much as I do, you'll enjoy how it looks and sounds, at least.
on August 5, 2014
This is a very funny movie. If you're up for a good laugh and lots of goofiness, then this movie is for you. When we watched the movie at the movie theater, I was laughing my butt off, but my wife wasn't. Every goofy moment was a classic. Then when the movie was released on DVD, we watched it again just to go down memory lane and then my wife laughed her butt off. I guess it takes twice around the block to kick start the giggle machine. Anyway, now that this movie is on blu-ray, we decided to jump on it as well. What a funny movie. The PQ is superb as well. If you ever thought of starting a rocknroll band, then this is a good movie and if you just want to laugh and you are hipped to the time period, then this movie is for you. However, if you were born in the 90s and into punk or rap music, recommend staying away. This one ain't for you.
on March 20, 2014
great movie!

i would suggest that anyone that has not seen this, see it at least once.

may not be for everyone, but i love it.
on October 19, 2015
Pretty lame story line even for a comedy, and not very funny. Encino Man, despite being sophomoric, was a more entertaining movie. Blast From the Past and Bedazzled were much better than both of them.
on September 18, 2013
I love this film.
Very glad to have it on Blu-Ray.
To bad there are no special features.
Oh well still better then streaming.!!!!!!!!!!!
The A/V presentation is excellent.
An the disc did not cost a lot of $$$$$
on August 1, 2013
Very funny movie. Great video transfer great audio. I see this movie on encore on TV and that's why I brought it. I have never own this title in my DVD collection but when I saw that it was coming to blu ray had to buy it.
on August 18, 2015
This has always been one of my favorite movies, now it's a favorite of my teenage girls, too! Order was shipped and received quickly! Thank you!!!
on November 11, 2013
There are some fun and memorable lines from the movie, but overall it's forgettable. There really is not a whole lot to say about the film without detailing specific scenes. Most of the cast has gone onto bigger and better. If you are looking for a slacker film to veg out too for an hour and a half, check it out. The acting is what you would expect from an SNL cameo film. Brendan Fraser and Steve Buscemi carry the cast.

High Point - One word: Improvise.
Low Point - The movie starts to lag a bit before the final climax.