Books with Buzz Courage To Act by Ben S. Bernanke Learn more Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Airport express vs. airport express base station? What is the difference between an airport express and an airport express base station?
asked by Anthony G. Nguyen on June 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
D. Rosato answered on June 27, 2012
Comment | 19 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Yes. If you only need one ethernet port (or none at all) this would work exceptionally as a small form factor router.

Good quick review of the product that should answer most questions:
D. Rosato answered on July 6, 2012
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Can this be used as a stand alone router?
Tiny answered on July 3, 2012
Comment (1) | 7 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

First of all, I am not a tech guy. So hopefully this is not too dumb a question. I have an IPad, and would like to print from it. Isaw the airport express has a USB port for a printer. Does that mean it will operate a non WIFI printer ? I have a great non-wifi printer, great on ink, and it would be ideal if I could use that printer. Otherwise I would need to buy a WIFI AirPrint enabled printer, and looking at the reviews they don't rate very well, particularly in regards to ink usage. Thanks in advance for any help. Take care...
Hirobogi answered on July 22, 2012
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I have a Motorola roture SBG 6560 and I was unable to connect the Airpore Express using Wifi. Any clue?
Marcelo A. Rodriguez Cancelo answered on September 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Yes, that is what the USB spot is for (or a hard drive). However it's probably one of these things where you have to check with the manufacturers to make sure everything is compatible. For that question I'd email Apple Customer Support.
D. Rosato answered on August 21, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product