- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Have one to sell?
Aja D10CE SDI to Component and Composite 10 Bit Converter
|Price:||$182.21 + $29.40 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by SKY-LINE.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Quality 10-bit Universal D/A Conversion
- Full 10-bit Data Path, 4x Oversampling
- SDI Input, 2 Re-Clocked, Loop-Thru SDI Outputs
- Simultaneous Component and Composite Analog Outputs
- YPbPr, Betacam, or RGB Component Formats
3 used from $80.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The AJA D10CE SDI to Analog Video Converter provides excellent quality 10-bit conversion of SDI to both component and composite video formats simultaneously. The component outputs are user configurable to YPbPr, (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB (or composite YC). The composite output is user configurable to composite video or sync. The component and composite outputs are completely independent including optimum chroma filtering for each and independent pedestal configuration.The D10CE also features an exclusive PLL jitter filter/memory to reduce the effects of SDI jitter on the output analog video. This feature, along with the precision 4x oversampled D/A filters, provides the highest quality analog outputs including very low phase noise in composite outputs. The D10CE also provides two re-clocked, loop-thru SDI outputs. All functions are user configurable via dipswitches.
There are no customer reviews yet.