Customer Discussions > The New Yorker (1-year) forum

Ak for The New Yroker on Kindle!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2008 8:11:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 16, 2008 8:12:37 PM PDT
Ada L. King says:
Please join me in requesting The New Yorker for the Kindle! (And please forgive my spelling above.)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2008 1:40:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2008 1:40:28 PM PDT
Budrow says:
I would definitely get the New Yorker on the Kindle if I could. I cancelled my subscription because they accumulate so quickly but I'd subscribe again if I could get it on the Kindle. Same for New York Magazine for that matter.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2008 6:48:46 PM PDT
WFB Digger says:
PLEASE add the New Yorker to Kindle...it would be a huge benefit

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2008 10:16:28 AM PST
E. Martinez says:
I agree with Budrow! Magazines stack up quickly and take up space until I get to them. I'm a f/t worker and f/t graduate student and it would be wonderful to have access to The New Yorker in between school obligations and not have to lug around a paper magazine. PLEASE add The New Yorker as an option on Kindle! I would most DEFINATELY subscribe!

Thanks and best to my fellow New Yorker enthusiasts!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2008 11:43:04 AM PST
T. Bock says:
I'll second that! No wasted paper, being able to read it whenever, etc. We'd definitely subscribe again!

Posted on Dec 23, 2011 10:32:20 AM PST
Sigrid Heath says:
I don't understand why I can purchase a subscription to the magazine and have it mailed to me in Greece (which would take forever and be a recycling problem) but can't purchase a Kindle version because of 'copyright' issues. Please. I need this magazine on my Kindle. I'm just not as civilized a human being without it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 10:14:56 AM PST
F. TV, LLC says:
It seems logical to me if I buy the Magazine in a subscription it should include a Kindle version to read on the go. Apparently not, though I can get a Kindle version for another $6 per month. Hmmm.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The New Yorker (1-year)
The New Yorker (1-year) by Conde Nast Publications
4.5 out of 5 stars   (222)