5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted
great pair of jeans at a great price. i bought them for work originally, but they were so nice i wear them out now.
Published 10 months ago by Frank Attisano

1.0 out of 5 stars The waist runs small
Published 9 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars The waist runs small, April 11, 2014
All my other jeans are 36 around the waist, but I've gained a little weight so I figured to make it more comfortable I'd go up to a 38, even though I still fit into all my 36's. But when I got it.......I was like damn! Not even close, I should of ordered a 42 or a 44, it was that much off. They look great though, I'm going to lose weight anyways, so I'll hold on to them for motivation.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, March 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, February 9, 2014
these jeans fit just perfect. the zipper feels kinda delicate... but no problems yet. WASH THESE COLD. they are very comfortable and have earned their place in my closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 23, 2014
Great jeans

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even get the pants!, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Akademiks Men's Rolodex Jean (Apparel)
The carriers either lost, stole, or never even shipped the pants in the first place!!! Had to get a full refund for pants I didn't get because I ordered two pairs of these in different colors.

Akademiks Men's Rolodex Jean