5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing artist!
Akiane Kramarik has captured my coworkers and myself at our bookstore from the first moment we saw her book. The imagery is stunning and quite evocative. She is clearly mystically inclined and is hard to understand at times. Her mother's story of her young life, from birth to eleven years old, is compelling, even if not very professional. She's a mom and not a...
Published on March 23, 2006 by John W. Brandkamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
When I originally heard this girls story, I was impressed. Now I have heard it is a scam and really do not know what to believe. Her drawings of Jesus are wonderful, but some of her others are questionable and I do not get her poetry at all.
Published 10 months ago by joio

‹ Previous | 114 15 1639 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn about this prodigy -- very informative and filled with her astounding art!, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
This is a very interesting biography of the child prodigy, Akiane Kramarik. Her art is unbelievable, and she started drawing at 4. By 8, she painted the now probably most famous painting of the face of Jesus ever known. Written by her Mother, primarily, it tells the
story of their astonishment at her visions, and her gifts in portraying them on canvas. A unique and quite wonderful story of
Akiane and her art. She will be 20 in July, I think, if I remember correctly. I highly recommend the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
I love the story of Akiane and I loved all of her products, this one I kept and ordered multiple copies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Come as a Child, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
This kid has an amazing story to tell in her life, her art and her poetry. Akiane is now 19 years old, and still is as humble as she was when she was a child, even though her paintings are worth millions.

2.0 out of 5 stars A unique phenomenon, May 25, 2014
It is an amazing story if you are a believer.As a sceptic it is hard. to digest. As an art critic, I have to admit that the child has for her age and being an untrained young artist an astounding talent, even considering that her romantic realism is out of time and not equal to acknowledged artwork in any period of art history, although , I can not totally judge this, since the reproductions were in black and white. She probably will be regarded together with her story and poetry as a unique child phenomenon. I wish Akiane great luck for her future.

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazing and inspiring, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
Unbelievable artisit---truly divinely inspired. I had a dream that I saw Jesus and he looked exactly like her painting of him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!! What a gifted girl!!, May 20, 2014
I don't know how connected she really is but the book is good and the quality of her art lends her a lot of credibility. As someone who paints I am awed by her early onset talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Akiane, Her Life and Poetry, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
I am utterly astounded at Akiane's God-given talent. Her pictures rank with the world's finest. The paintings of the Head of Christ are the most beautiful that I have ever seen. She should be ranked with the greatest painters who ever lived on Planet Earth. She is certainly a special love-gift from God Himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
Akiane was a truly amazing girl. The story about her family and her background was very eye-opening that a young girl could be so talented is truly remarkable. I especially liked the opening when she came home and told her mother " I met God today". Can you imagine such an experience? I surely can't, I was overwhelmed with her pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
I loved this book after reading Heaven is for Real. I do think the paintings and pictures are way over priced for someone who wants to help the world. I don't know anyone who could afford to have any of her work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I will always treasure, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry (Hardcover)
I have purchased this book for myself and as a gift. I keep it on my coffee table. Friends and family who visit have, after viewing it, purchased their own. Akiane's talents in art and poetry are one of a kind. She has been gifted from above. There is no question. Owning this book is in a sense owning her art which I would never be able to afford. I am able to view, whenever I want, many of her masterpieces which were divinely inspired.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1639 | Next ›

Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry
Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry by Bruce Larson (Hardcover - March 7, 2006)
$19.99 $13.17