4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
Published on March 13, 2011 by Crystal B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Mens Akribos
This watch has broken 3 times since my boyfriend opned it in feb for vday. mesh has fallen off, clamp wouldnt clamp, and now the spinning dial isnt working! wouldnt spend money this!!!
Published on May 31, 2012 by Samantha Q

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Akribos Automatic Skeleton Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch AK446SS (Watch)
I bought this watch for my boyfriend. He actually picked it out and it truly is beautiful. I wish they made a female version, or something similar. The only drawback for us was with the band. It tends to snag on the edges and overtime it has caused a nasty little cut on my boyfriends wrist, near the outer-edge of his palm (on the pinky side). I recommend looking into buying a different band, but only if the current one gives you trouble.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Mens Akribos, May 31, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars broken product, March 18, 2013
I received a faulty watch....TWICE. Warning: order with caution. I was disappointed because it looks like such a great piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, August 9, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, the face is amazing and the exposed mechanism is mesmerizing and reminds me of jewelry. It is like any other mechanical watch, it will have to be taken care of, don't bang it, don't drop it, etc... With good care I expect it to last quite a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, June 18, 2013
I expected it to be a little bigger than it turned out to be, however all in all a nice watch and it arrived in a timely manner and the dial is fantastic to look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok!, March 7, 2013
it is wonderfull. I love it. Tue only problem is that in darkness you can't see the hour. Does'n have ligth

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic watch, May 6, 2013
My wife bought me this watch for my Birthday last September. I have had the watch for almost a year now. The quality is amazing and the watch still shines. I have received tons of complements on the watch. I will certainly purchase from this company when the time comes again for a style change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect for the Mechanically Minded, February 14, 2013
I just got my watch 3 weeks ago, and i absolutely love it. It is simply beautiful. I get compliments on in multiple times a day. It was worth every dollar rather that wasting my money on some garbage. No maintenance and stays accurate to the second for the whole time i've had it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, February 4, 2013
Luis William Sifres Garcia (Santo Domingo, República Dominicana) - See all my reviews
Excellent watch, look better than it's appear...I recommend it...Love it..If you buy it, you you will not regret, I tell you

3.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, January 28, 2013
This is the second time we've bought this watch. The first one started messing up within the first month. This one has been fine and son has worn it for at least a month. very sharp looking.

Rate and Discover Movies