- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$112.89 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$57.10 (34%)|
- Stainless steel watch with lizard-grain leather strap featuring skeleton window with 60-second subdial
- 42 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Mechanical-hand-wind movement with analog display
- Calfskin leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Belle Foret 406SS Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Overall Height: 15" Construction: Metal ADA Compliant For or Hole ApplicationSpout Height: 8-1/2" Spout Reach: 10" 2.0 GPMNumber Of Handles: 1Number of Faucet Holes: or 3Meets New Low Lead RequirementsHandle(s) Included: YesEscutcheon Included: YesHandle Type: LeverMaximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
The Akribos XXIV Men's 'Davinci' Stainless Mechanical Watch showcases a skeleton-key dial with engraved scrollwork detailing for a sophisticated appearance that transitions from business casual to stylish evening wear. Constructed with a stainless steel case, the timepiece includes a stationary stainless steel bezel and a black leather wristband secured with a buckle clasp. A durable krysterna window shields the intricate silver-and-gold-tone skeleton-key dial. Vibrant blue watch hands mark the time as it passes, along with a blue-and-gold seconds subdial for precise timekeeping. Powered by mechanical-hand-wind movement, the watch is water resistant to 99 feet (30 M).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Hong Kong
- ASIN: B001XUR5MW
- Item model number: AK406SS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Akribos XXIV|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand^water-resistant|
|Item weight||10.40 Ounces|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It really is a beautiful watch, so it's a shame it's so flawed. Additionally, not having number markers of any sort of the watch was a bit irritating, but it's easy enough to get used to it and learn how to guesstimate the time. And this watch is LOUD.
I replaced this watch with an almost identical Adee Kaye watch (Adee Kaye Mechanical See-Thru Skeleton Watch Model AK-4005), which has been working perfectly for the past three months. This is odd, since both the Akribos and the Adee Kaye seem to have the exact same mechanical design, but the Adee Kaye doesn't seem to have the same design flaw that causes the Akribos to stop working.
The major problem (as cited on multiple reviews) is that the watch appears to randomly stop and the only way to get it working again is to flick it or tip it or whatever. It also seems to stop exactly at 9:15 and 10 sec. This is because the hour hand is placed too low in the watch so it gets caught on the second hand. This was sooo disappointing. Don't they realize they could sell many more of these watches if they could just fix that ONE and only one problem? I managed to fix it so now it works just as well as my other watches, but it really is an unfortunate defect.
Regardless. It's a beautiful watch in every way. It's classy but not flashy, and everybody who's seen it has asked to look at it ("Oh wow, THAT WATCH IS SOOO COOL!"). I would recommend that people really look into this watch. Online pics and reviews can only get you so far, but I hope this review offers a little more substance for others to use.
1. This watch is not an automatic watch, meaning that it has to be wound to keep the time. A full wind will keep the watch running for about 40 hours (according to an Arkibos Representative), however I've noticed that is more like 30 - 35 hours. You can wind the watch during the course of the day, in which case it wouldn't stop unless you forgot to wind it. This is the case will all skeleton watches, however I just wish that the wind lasted for a little longer that what I have experienced.
2. The second negative with this watch is that while it is keeping time, the second hand creates a fairly loud ticking noise while on the hand. Don't get me wrong, it can easily be tuned out, and I rarely notice it throughout the day, however during those quiet times working on reports, it can become a bit of an annoyance.
Overall, I would recommend this watch to anyone who has an appreciation for a quality timepiece. I have received several comments on it so far, and if you are looking for something a bit outside the box than your standard fossil watch, definitely buy this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was very disappointed with this product. Required constant winding of the stem for the main spring. Beautiful watch, poor design!Published 15 days ago by Donald Lips
This is a beautiful watch and my favorite of my collection, however, the spring coil latch broke after 17 months and the warranty work seems a pain. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Rock-Mud
Stay away from these watches. They look real fancy and nice. And they are very nice when they arrive. However, they fall apart very quickly !! Read morePublished 22 days ago by B K
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas. It will not keep time. After setting and winding, within a couple of hours it is behind or has completely stopped. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cityfish
I had read some reviews that this watch is notorious for not keeping time correctly, but after having it for about a month I can honestly say we haven't had that problem at all. Read morePublished 5 months ago by the11thdoctor
Fantastic watch. Lookslike very good. ( better as the picture). Prize -/ performance relation very good.Published 7 months ago by Rüdiger Rabe