Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 12, 2013
i read the reviews that said it fell apart but my husband loved the look so we got it. right out of the box one of the bolts was missing. then the watch band started falling apart the next day. he was heartbroken and just wanted a replacement of the same watch but having read the reviews and seeing them come true myself, i convinced him just to return it and get a refund.
on October 28, 2012
Please do not buy this watch. the belt was broken as i wore it for the second time.
When I wanted to use the warranty, they asked me to pay money for shipping and Handling!
I'm so sad for paying 161 dollars for this piece of junk
total steal !
on November 28, 2012
Worst gift purchase of my fiance's life in my opinion. Returned the first one because it arrived used and was scratched. Got a second that did not keep time so I sent it to Akribos with $15 for return shipping and have not heard from since. The company does not respond to email and the phone system is terrible. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Out a couple hundred bucks and no watch on my wrist. I would not suggest anyone buy this watch for themselves or as a gift. I would avoid the Akribos company completely.
on December 29, 2009
This is an absolutely stunning watch! I purchased it for my husband for Xmas & his jaw hit the floor when he first opened the box. He's received several compliments on it already, it's a hard watch to ignore! Hefty in weight but not too overly large, it's even more beautiful in person than pictured. The yellow band & dial hands makes this a very unique piece. Very happy with the purchase!

** UPDATE ** Hubby is still wearing this piece 3 years later & still receiving compliments! Have had absolutely no issues with it!
on July 29, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch to find that it was even nicer looking than the pictures. It is very unique looking. It is comfortable to wear and seems to keep time well. I get lots of compliments on this watch!
on March 14, 2012
My siblings and I got this watch for my father for his birthday and the second time that he wore the watch the band fell apart. For the amount of the watch and what was presented as a quality product is certainly not. Unfortunately, because we purchased it early enough it is past the window to return to Amazon, LLC who was the seller. I would avoid.
on December 17, 2012
I have had this watch for a while. It arrived in perfect shape, and keeps time well. Be mindful if you are wearing this on your left arm that the top button will get triggered rather frequently when you bend your wrist so you will need to keep an eye on it as it starts the timing hand (for me anyways...) The Screws that hold the band have a habit of coming loose if not attended to occasionally. Having said all of that the watch is large, has a nice weight to it, the band is sturdy, and I really do like the watch overall. It is stunning to look at. As long as you don't mind tightening the screws on occasion I would recommend this watch.
on June 19, 2016
Great watch - looks good and works well. Only issues I had was losing a few of the screws that keep the band in. Contacted Akribos and they sent replacement screws right away - if it wasn't for the screws falling out, this would be a 5* review.
on March 31, 2014
At first glance, the watch was very nice and exactly what I was expecting. It's big and flashy, very fashionable.

When I first put on the watch, the screw in the bracelet was broken and the bracelet fell off. I emailed amazon and they sent out a new replacement right away without charging me and also included a $25 courtesy credit to pay for shipping! Within 20 minutes I received an email with a new order confirmation and the package was on it's way. I sent back the original watch a few days later. within a couple days I received the new watch and it worked perfectly. This was the best and most efficient customer service I've ever experienced! WAY TO GO AMAZON!

More about the watch...
The band is nice, well made. The yellow seems to be painted on but I've had it for 1.5 yrs now and it still looks great. it keeps the time well too.
The knobs are big and have pointy edges so they kind of create pressure points on your hand. I take it off as soon as I get home because it's uncomfortable. But, I have several large watches and they all have a similar issue. So I kind of expect it.

As I said it's very nice and a bit flashy so I get comments on it nearly every time I wear it. The face of the dial has a symmetrical circular pattern on it that really makes it shine. I wear it with a suit or with jeans and it looks good in either scenario. It tends to get a lot of use even though I have many more watches. The yellow makes it stand out.

The MSRP of $700 is ridiculous. I paid about $150-200 and that seems about right. Maybe even on the high side. But, there aren't many watches as stylish as this one at a better price. If you're a watch enthusiast like I am, you need a few interesting watches like this one in your collection.
on June 6, 2012
This watch is a vibrant yellow and of decent quality. This watch gets compliments from women and men pretty much everytime I wear it. The only issue I've had over the past 3 year with this watch is that the yellow leather band starts to fade to straight leather. I called Akribos (which is really owned by sturhling, but doesn't want to necessarily claim them for whatever reason) and ordered a new band for $20.