Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Akribos XXIV Women's AK519WT Ceramic Oversized Bold Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 11, 2014
This watch is not for a woman unless she is a very large woman. The band is way too long and the weight of the watch makes it difficult to pick up your arm. It is a beautiful watch for the right person.
on January 12, 2015
I have purchased several Akribos watches in the past, and the quality has always seemed decent. The only problem is, they tend to stop running about 3 months in. So you know they've been sitting around with batteries dying. Why don't you guys put a new battery in before you send these watches out if your practice is to let them run? I would otherwise find these watches acceptable, except that this current watch that I purchased was broken within one (1) day of receiving it. One of the pins that holds the band on fell right out, and I didn't notice it until the band was practically off of my wrist. I'm thinking this was returned previously broken and just sent out again since nobody found where it was broken. That's speculation of course. But I was very disappointed to have to send this back, since I really do like the watch. I would have requested a replacement, but there didn't seem to be an option for that. So back goes the watch and on to a different brand, as I don't seem to have much success with this brand.
on December 31, 2013
I love the actual watch, BUT.....it was a gift for my daughter. She was THRILLED to get it. She's hard to buy for and I hit gold with this watch purchase UNTIL we tried to size it. It is absolutely ridiculous that this watch is for women. It is sooooo big and they only have 4 links that are removable. Very few woman could wear it with only 4 links removed. Now we don't know what to do. A watch repair shop told us we had no options except to buy a new band. Very, very disappointing.
on February 4, 2015
I received this watch non-functioning. I liked the way it looked and thought the price was still good so I brought it to a jeweler to try putting in a new battery. The jeweler said that the movement was messed up and very cheap to begin with and a battery wouldn't make it work. Too bad. It's a great looking piece of garbage.
on April 7, 2014
Loved this watch!! Real big but had 3 links removed fits perfect!! Heavy enough to knock someone out too!!! Awesome
on August 16, 2014
Love the look of the watch, but only wear it occasionally because even after taking out all allowed links it is still big on my wrist.
on April 3, 2014
the watch should not say "Womens"...the watch starts out to big even after sizing it. This is definatly a man sized watch.
on March 8, 2015