5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but not for the slender of wrist...
Got it for my 18-year-old son, and make no mistake, this is a man-sized watch. It's probably too big for me to wear, but he loves it. Very classy looking, if you've got the forearms for it.
Published on November 5, 2012 by microeye

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but it doesn't work...
No doubt it's beautifully designed. In my case the watch always got stuck between 6:00-6:15. As soon as I readjusted the dials, it would start working again. I have returned the product and I'm hoping I'll get my refund soon.
Published 11 months ago by AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but not for the slender of wrist..., November 5, 2012
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Men's AK537YG Ultimate Stainless Steel Automatic Multifunction Strap Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but it doesn't work..., December 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, September 4, 2014
Great looking watch. The only thing I think needs improvement is the amount of time before you need to use the watch before it stops.

3.0 out of 5 stars the date window is too tiny, they could have ..., November 14, 2014
the date window is too tiny, they could have put a magnifier, other than that it is okay, pricey for a Chinese automatic watch, should have researched it more before buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is the use of a nice looking watch if it does not fucntion?, January 10, 2014
No doubt that is visibly nice, but what is the use if it does not work at all.

Shipped several watches in US for gifts and I get one for my self. Paid shipment, VAT and customs duty to Europe. And I ended to have a big frustration with this watch. After adjusting the time, it just does not work at all. Doubting to return the watch to US for additional expenses or just taking it to repair shop...Amazon cannot help at all with the situation. I suggest for replacement but they cannot assured that the replacement will be functional. I asked if there is an authorized repair center but there is no available in my location. The only option I have is to return and get a refund and spend more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 3, 2014
Lots of good comments...

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic looks!, February 16, 2014
For me, the watch holds and presents a very classic look. It is not for everyone as the face is oversized as others have said. I like the idea that the watch also displays Greenwich/military time in its white face with gold-tones and numerals
I have had numerous compliments in the short time that I have owned it.
The date is so small that it is tough to read, when double digits appear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch - just wish it worked :-(, September 12, 2014
The watch itself is beautiful. Wears very well and goes with almost anything. Feels very light and ists easy to Unfortunately, it worked for one morning, then stopped. I presume the battery died. I haven't had time to take it to a store to fix it, but I'm disappointed that needs to be done on a brand new watch.

If it wasn't for this, I would give it high marks for looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 12, 2014
Cool watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 14, 2014
Amazing time piece. My only issue is that the hour/minute hands can be difficult to see with the bright background but I'm getting glasses today so hopefully that problem clears up!. heh