5.0 out of 5 stars Great ceramic watch for the money!
This is a very nice watch! It has a bit of heft to it so it doesn't feel cheap. It is sized for someone with a huge wrist though. Had to have the bracelet sized down by removing 3 links. Took it to a local jeweler and he did it for free! I bought this for my wife and she is very happy with the watch!
Published 17 months ago by John C

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this watch.....
Published 17 months ago by Taylor Percy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this watch....., July 7, 2013
Taylor Percy (Newport Coast, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Women's AK544WT Ceramic Multi-Function Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I did a lot of research before purchasing this watch and was so excited when it arrive. First, the watch is not "$895" marked down to $116. It's a $20 watch made in china that doesn't allow you to shorten the band.. literally. I took the watch to one of the top jewelers in the area and he had to take out the pins and re-drill pins in the links to make the band shorter...basically rebuilding the band. A $60 job which I didn't want to spend. I will be shocked if this watch lasts through the summer without breaking or falling off because the link doesn't close securely. Basically I'm coughing it up to a $180 mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but...., December 4, 2012
This watch looks very well put together and the price was very nice. I purchased it for my wife as a Christmas gift and I don't know if she will like it because it is a very heavy watch with the band. So I guess I will find out in a few weeks. Also, the watch sold by Amazon is out of production and cannot be located on the Akribos web site. That was a bit disappointing, but I guess that is why the price was so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Links almost impossible to adjust, February 18, 2014
Joecompute (Buffalo Grove, Il United States) - See all my reviews
The band on this watch is so hard to adjust, that I have not found any way to do it. Calling jewelers seems to indicate that most cannot tackle this kind of material and they won't try adjusting it. Makes it almost useless, right?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ceramic watch for the money!, July 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky for a woman's wrist, July 15, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, but then I like ceramic watches. This model is too big for an average woman's wrist. I'm a size 14 and the band was still too large even after removing the maximum four links. Two of the three dials inside the case are dummies and the numbers are too light for easy reading. I returned the watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars like glass, May 15, 2013
the link that joins with the lock broke taking off one of the links with a small rubber hammer not much strength need it to destroy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, April 26, 2013
I was looking for a white ceramic watch, that was oversized. I did have to remove some links, but overal this is a nice product. I have received several nice compliments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Akribos watch, April 10, 2013
I love the look of this watch. It has a nice weight on your wrist. I do find it a little hard to read the time in full daylight. I do not use any of the smaller dials on the face and would find it a better watch with only the time dial.

2.0 out of 5 stars Akribos watch, January 18, 2013
The watch is lovely but, way to big and heavy for me. I wish it had been smaller. I am a small boned person and it is quite large and heavy.
Nice looking for bigger woman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, January 4, 2013
The watch arrived on time before Christmas, looks nice. Wife loved it. Will be looking at one for me as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›