Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Akribos XXIV Men's AK561BU Conqueror Blue and Silver Stainless Steel Divers Chronograph Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 30, 2014
I ran across the watch shopping on-line. My younger brother loves watches, so this watch was a gift to him. My brother, who happens to be a big man, loved the styling, quality, boldness and the fit of the AK561BU. I was happy that he was happy!
on June 1, 2016
Beautiful watch at a great price. Nice size, very heavy (which I like). Looks and feels like a more expensive watch. My only gripe is that the blue sections on the band links are not of leather but some sort of plastic or vinyl. One of them has already torn. I have contacted the company. We shall see if they step up and replace it or not. My wife bought me the watch at a high end dept store. It had a price tag of $799 or something. She got it for a little more than shown on Amazon. She thought she was getting a once in a lifetime deal. I knew they wouldnt sell it unless they were still making something on it. Did people actually pay "sticker price" for this?
on December 30, 2014
Looks great, feels great,only one issue. The clasp to open and close the watch is extremely difficult to detach! Hurts your fingers to open. Hopefully this will loosen up over time.
on April 20, 2015
A lovely looking watch, solid not tinny you need a big wrist, the dial does not turn but I don't dive with it, lovely blue face
on March 25, 2014
good price good quality simple and easy use in shortly it is a good watch with that price and sea blue
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2014
don't buy it it is a piece of trash in less than one week took to watch store twice to fix the strap
on November 5, 2013
Looks just as it does in the photo. Good size and the colour is really nice. Ia a grat buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
Overall very happy with the watch. Like the looks and seems to be well made for the price.
on January 27, 2015
I just returned, poor Quality watch. Value for me $ 10. 00
on March 29, 2015
good size, clear and easy to read