Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

75%
25%

on January 5, 2014
Watch is gorgeous! Easy to setup. I'm not really good at dimensions so I thought it would've been smaller. The face was a little too big for my small wrists. Probably would help to call it a boyfriend watch.
on January 16, 2014
I just wish all the buttons worked. 2 of the 3 buttons are for show. Only the middle one is functional. Seems silly to me.
on January 14, 2014
Excellent, very pretty and a super price, has good design and good presentation. just to get the photo and that said parameters on page

very good
on February 11, 2014
The watch was a little heavier than expected. I had to take a link out, and I would say I have average sized wrists. I think the wrist size of the watch should have been included in description. It is however a really beautiful watch and after having it sized I am very happy with it!