Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 18, 2014
Received the watch on a Sunday (as expected). Ironically, I bought this watch from Overstock initially, but then I saw that this watch was about $40 cheaper on Amazon. The one from Overstock came in a standard square shaped box (totally expected). The one from Amazon was totally UNEXPECTED. It came in a flat, elongated box. Made me feel like I was getting an ultra high end watch. I think the watch is bold enough without being over the top. I like darker faced watches; I think they add a bit of distinction. I was able to adjust the links myself since I bought a watch repair kit from Amazon a while back. It's a very sophisticated watch, in my opinion. The bracelet is a mixture of polished and brushed stainless steel, while the face is polished only. Very good look.
review image review image
on December 22, 2013
I suppose it would have been a lot better had my husband had much larger hands and wrists. The watch was just so big, bigger than how it looked in the pic. Also, it said it was bracelet type so I figured it was just one you could slide it on and off, instead it was a clasp-type closure which I've found has a habit of breaking easily. However, my husband likes the gift and has chosen to keep it. I suppose we'll just have to go get a few links taken out so it fits better.
********UPDATE**********
Not even a month later it already broke. What a piece of trash.
on March 15, 2015
I've worn many watches and love this watch. My sons call my Kingsman watch. The only complaint I have is the safety clasp rattles.
on December 10, 2013
I got this same watch in a different color (black). This is an awesome watch and the stainless look is great for classy attire.
on August 19, 2015
Great looking watch! I had to return it as it was not working properly.
on February 13, 2016
Horrible. Heap watch ; brand broke second week he wore it
on January 18, 2016
Bought as a present and my father in law loves it!
on January 19, 2016