4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding
Got this as a present for my wife and she loved it. Unfortunately so did my daughter bus my wife is willing to share. It was shipped and delivered as promise so I was able to meet the date,
Published 7 months ago by jv

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the design and fit of this timepiece
Love the design and fit of this timepiece. It's really gorgeous in person, received it in one huge rectangular box.....however the watch band has this cheap look because it appears to have been crafted from some type of mold. Overall it works and i got quite a few compliments so its a keeper.
Published 3 months ago by C Graham

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Women's AK648RG Ultimate Swiss Multifunction Rose-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the design and fit of this timepiece, June 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Rose Tone, June 16, 2014
S. Lamb (Massena, N.Y. United States) - See all my reviews
Love these watches. They are bold well made and I always get compliment when wearing this. Also easy to read. I also have a white ceramic one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 13, 2014
Pin fell out after a few days, making the watch fall off my wrist - easy to ding up. Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks alomost immediately!, September 15, 2014
I ignored the reviews that said it broke quickly and hoped it was a fluke for those customers but wouldn't happen to me. Alas, such a mistake, looked beautiful and really would have been a perfect watch for work if it lasted. I paid to get the links taken out to fit, wore it only twice, and the latch completely fell apart. Pretty frustrating, but have sent it in to be returned. Don't waste your time and money on this watch! I would've given it one star, but gave it 2 only because it looed nice but don't make my mistake

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for the money, October 18, 2014
Lee T. (Mount Laurel, NJ) - See all my reviews
The price was right. I love the large face on it. There is a squeak from the latch that sounds like a squeaky shopping cart wheel. I'm not sure about the color. Rose gold is "in" right now but I feel like it looks faded and I'm worried about the color wearing off. But anyway, nice watch for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it!!!, August 29, 2014
Worst quality ever !!!! It looks like brush painted plastic, bracelet even has debris on all its links, it is so fake that even has the " made in China " on it . This watch is not a sale deal , at this price it's too much for a cheap imitation!! Do not buy it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch UNTIL a button fell off..., October 2, 2014
LOVEDDDD the watch, until a button fell off. :-(

This watch is absolutely gorgeous, but, today, one of the buttons that controls the 24-hr time dial just popped right off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014
so beautiful...lovez it

5.0 out of 5 stars Aniversary gift?, August 9, 2014
Well I bought this watch for my aniversary gift, and my gf loves everything about it, the leather box was just an awesome presentation, Its totally beautiful.