nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more

on February 27, 2012
I was looking for a swiss-made white ceramic large-faced watch with some glitz at under $200. I wanted it to have a hidden clasp and be fairly water resistant. I wanted ceramic because the white leather or plastic bands always discolored after one season and I don't want to continually have to find new ones. I'd had an all white Swatch I loved, but the band wore out including it turned a dirty gray no matter how much I cleaned it. With ceramic I won't have to worry about this.

What I like about this watch is how nice it looks casually and dressy.

Akribox XXIV is a new brand for me, but browsing through all their offerings and website, I feel confidant in the quality. I did read all five star reviews of this watch on another vending website. The watch comes in an exceptionally nice watch box for storage.

The only downside is that the watch face does not seem quite as glittery as is shown in the photo - more like tiny sparkly dots. On the plus side the "diamonds" around the bezel are very securely imbedded so they wouldn't knock off easily at all. The bezel rotates but I see no reason that I'd ever need that function.
on March 22, 2012
This item arrived in good time,packed well,it is just as shown,and made quite well,looks amazing,with all the stones,this type of watch,with dimonds would be thounds of dollars.There is a multitude of ceramic watches to buy,but I am so pleased I chose this one,would return again anytime.
on December 14, 2012
This was purchased as a gift a few weeks ago. The watch was in perfect condition, but the item received was not the item pictured. I wanted the model pictured. As I am writing this the error has not been corrected online from what I see. Please beware you may have the same problem that I did. Customer service wanted to make right on this, but it was very frustrating. You have to talk to people overseas and they call you back. In the end, the recipient kept the wrong watch and customer service priced it accordingly. The sad thing is I bought wanted I wanted to give and this was not it. This is the second time in a short period I have had problems with orders. The pictures and descriptions are not the items received. It makes me hesitant to buy from Amazon going forward and I do enjoy this convenience.
on April 9, 2013
It was on sale when I bought it.So, the price was right. Besides, the design is trendy and appealing. So far, the watch has been running very well!
on January 29, 2013
This watch is beautiful! It is everything I imagined. Heavy and well made. Need to take out a link or two so it's great for someone with a larger wrist. It will fit up to 8" wrist for sure. Beautiful watch.
on January 12, 2014
I'm happy obladatnlnitsa these hours. I really like them, actually watch look meshshe than shown in the photo, have quite a significant weight, very stylish look on the hand, I generally purchase the whole happy ....
on February 6, 2013
I am so happy with this watch. I can wear it wear it to work or out on the town.
on September 4, 2014
My wife liked it instantly when she opened the box but the watch is not as glittery as it seem in these pictures.
on August 17, 2015
so shinny watch!
on December 12, 2012
PERFECT WATCH AND HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS ONE THAT IS FASHIONABLE BUT BETTER QUALITY THAN MOST I HAVE SEEN AND THE PRICE WAS GREAT AND THE DELIVERY WAS ONLY TWO DAY FROM NEW YORK TO VANCOUVER CANADA WHICH WAS A BONUS FOR ME SO THANKS FOR A GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT DELIVERY