4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Great looking watch, but cheaper on worldofwatches.com. I'm very picky when it comes to watches and this one is excellent.
Published on January 3, 2012 by Anon

3.0 out of 5 stars MOP Lack luster
Published 17 months ago by bixx1126

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Men's AKR465SS Ultimate Stainless Steel Swiss Day and Date Diamond Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this, May 8, 2012
my husband was so happy when he got this for Christmas. It's such a lovely watch and how it comes is all fancy and certified- it was a perfect gift. I recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Icey, December 4, 2011
Best jewelry purchase I've ever made. Great design and I got it for a great price! Id suggest people add this to their collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, November 28, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband and it is absolutely beautiful. It was every bit as good as it looked online and feels quality. We did end up returning it as it was a very large watch which wasn't his style. If you are looking for a statement piece, this is definetely it!

3.0 out of 5 stars MOP Lack luster, November 12, 2012
The watch is very nice, however, the one I got is seriously lacking in the luster department on the MOP. I have other black MOP watches that pop with tons of color. This one, is very, very dull with almost NO matrix or color, it's pretty much black! Maybe I got a dud, but I don't see wasting time and money sending it back for a replacement. All I can say, is that the MOP doesn't look anything like what is represented in the photograph of this watch. Not even close. I hope other people who picked up this watch have better MOP in their watch. The overall design is really nice though and the bracelet is very similar to the bracelet on another popular brands watch (i.e. Excursion). I would have easily scored this a 5 star watch if the part of the watch that is supposed to "Pop" out at you actually did. Kind of a bummer!

UPDATE: 1/16/2013 -
I am not sure what the deal is but after purchasing an electric diamond tester to test the diamonds on jewelry I purchase at estate sales, I thought I would test the diamonds in the bezel of this watch and they tested negative (In other words, they are NOT real!). I tested several other small or single point dimonds on all kinds of jewelry that my wife and I own and all tested positive as real diamonds. The "Diamonds" on this watch did not. I don't know why that is, but that makes me wonder about the advertising of this watch! It states that it has "Diamonds" right on the dial but when I tested them, and I tested all of the ones in the bezel, my diamond tester wouldn't even light up which shows they are negative for real diamonds. Odd...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 25, 2012
Looks great, it works. Many people have complimented it. Great purchase to make. Looks like a very expensive watch but paid less than 100$ for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 16, 2013
Was a present for my 17 year old son. Works perfectly and he is very happy with the watch. No issues at all with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aribos XXIV Men's Ultimate Steel Swiss Day Watch, January 6, 2013
Arrived fast & in fine shape. Will be perfect for the formal nights on upcoming cruise. It is a beautiful watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch! Working great and no problems, January 3, 2013
Honestly, I have had nothing but Invicta watches over the last 10 years. And I have to say I have enjoyed this watch more than the others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sure I will be returning this after Christmas., December 17, 2012
My son saw this watch on another website and put it on the list of possibilities for Christmas. Since I have Amazon store credit I decided to see if it was here as well. The picture on Amazon does not show the vibrant blue and green that the other site does but after reading reviews on both sites I determined that the black mother of pearl would naturally be a little different on every watch. Both sites show the watch as having some irridescence or sheen and some variance of color. I was so disappointed to recieve this watch and find the center a sort of dishwater grey with no irridescence or color variation (from the grey) at all. It reminds me of wood that has been soaked in water, dull and cloudy. Because it is close to Christmas and because I don't want to tip him off about his gift by asking him pick out a different watch (even though he knows he'll get something off his list) I will keep this for now. I have no hope that he will like it though and assume it will be returned after Christmas. I will however update this if he likes it and describe why. I think the picture is much nicer than the real thing.

12/25/12 So I have upgraded my review from a 1 star to a 3 star. We will still be returning this watch as it is a much larger face than my son anticipated and his style is not to wear things that large. He did not dislike the watch as much as I did, however he also did not recognize it as the one he picked out. Someone who wants a really big watch may like this.

ARRAY(0x99fde8e8)