5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Just as described, lovely watch and good quality! The colors are great and the design is original. I will recomend it
Published 8 months ago by Maria

2.0 out of 5 stars bangle watch lost its polish in less than a month ...
bangle watch lost its polish in less than a month, the glass is not strong because it is damaged, so I request indicating whether the product is genuine or fake.? this happened in less than a month.
Published 8 days ago by rosalba reyes

2.0 out of 5 stars bangle watch lost its polish in less than a month ..., November 18, 2014
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Women's AK645TRI "Lady" Diamond-Accented Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 7, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, May 7, 2014
D. WILLIAMS (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I would have given this watch 5 stars but I had a really hard time removing a link so the watch would fit my wrist. (The description says adjustable but I didn't notice that until it arrived. I almost returned it --thinking that it was broken!) Others may not have a problem or may opt to take the watch to a jeweler to do it. I didn't want to do that so I finally figured out how to removed the link myself. I like the big/oversized face and the tri-color bracelet-style band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in every way! Feminine & unusual. Well ..., July 29, 2014
Perfection in every way! Feminine & unusual. Well made.
Only one small thing...needs safety chain to keep from falling off when undoing clasp (heavier watch). Jeweler took care of that in no time, at little cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars First timer., March 24, 2014
I love the styling of the watch. It is more prettier in person. It comes with a teally nice box also. This is my first time buying this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Akribos XXIV Womens "Lady" Diamond accent Watch, October 16, 2014
Priscilla Gilbert (Clarksville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen! It has everything - a lovely large face with fllower accent, and the bracelet goes with any and all outfits since it uses gold and silver together. I wear mine almost all the time and highly recommend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars AKRIBOS WATCH.......A VERY LOVELY WATCH, June 16, 2014
AKRIBOS WATCH.......A LOVELY WATCH

I like this watch very much.I THINK IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND IT IS PERFECT FOR ME......IT IS THE FIRST TIME I BUY THIS TYPE OF WATCH, BUT I HAVE READ GOOD TIPS ABOUT IT.........THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO GET IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love thiswatch, July 18, 2014
I really love this watch, it
s beautiful to me but my spouse and daughter don't like it, the only thing that is wrong is it is really large for my arm even though I am not a super small person. I'm thinking of sending it back.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the design on the face of the, September 15, 2014
I love the design on the face of the watch but I had alot of trouble trying to remove a link so that it fit my wrist. I took it to a jeweler and they were able to help. I have had many compliments on my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, June 18, 2014
I liked this watch so much. Worth price. Very nice box. Bought it for a friend and she liked it.

Akribos XXIV Women's AK645TRI "Lady" Diamond-Accented Watch