4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch
This watch is really beautiful, and for the price there is no beating it! It probably runs a little big - I have small wrists and have to wear it on the very last hole. It really is a gorgeous watch. The perfect amount of subtlety and glitz!
Published on March 14, 2012 by Shawna C

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it....
The watch is preatty, is not heavy and looks very nice, but I was searching for info about the "guarantee" and i couldnt find even the web page. Unfortunately, i found very bad references about these products, like that the original price is a fake and that the swatches are cheap chinisse merchandise and also about the guarantee.
Published 19 months ago by Claudia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it...., February 15, 2013
This review is from: Akribos XXIV Women's AKR434WT Diamond Silver Sunray Diamond Dial Quartz Strap Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, February 18, 2013
The watch is beautiful but cheaply made. The buckle broke the first time I wore it. I am so disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, March 14, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, February 12, 2013
it's beautiful watch so elegant dial but unfortunately the band is made of VERY bad quality compared to the price !
i wore it for 4 hours event with black dress when i took it off i noticed black discoloration to the band .i tried to remove it with wet tissue with no good result :( .
im really disappointed i was really happy when i received it :( :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but poor quality band, December 26, 2012
Very pretty but the band started showing wear after only 1 wear. I sent it back because it's way to expensive to not hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 1, 2012
Mrs. Nova (New York, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Very pretty watch! It is a little bit big for my wrist, but I have tiny wrists. It is very light and looks very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars misslady, March 20, 2013
I am very satisfied with my purchase of this akribos mother of Pearl diamond watch!!! I receive lots of compliments on my watch, I just love it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Wristwatch, July 3, 2013
I adore this watch. I get compliments practically 100% of the time I wear it. I'm not entirely sure if this is an original Akribos (I highly doubt it. Seeing as the website advertises a similar watch that costs almost 5x this amount (see link below)). Whatever, I don't care; this watch is dazzling and looks really simple, classic, sophisticated, chic and expensive (Let's see how many positive adjectives I can stick in here.). It is great for taking a slightly dressy outfit to the next level and a perfect accessory for a fancy outing. I have had it for about four months now and I have had no problems thus far. When I'm not wearing it, I typically turn the battery off and pack it back up into the box in which it came. Hopefully this helps extend its life.

My only issue is that I have small wrists and I had to have two notches added so that it wouldn't slip and slide up my arm.

This would make a really great gift for graduates, birthdays anything, really.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Akribos XXIV Women's AKR434WT Diamond Silver Sunray Diamond Dial Quartz Strap Watch, September 7, 2013
Watch already excellent and very beautiful
I hope to add more of these watches in other colors
And Thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 7, 2013
Mert (Lee's Summit, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Beautiful. Came quickly and I love it. Very elegant and I'm wearing it right now. Thanks for a lovely new timepiece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›