5.0 out of 5 stars Really Does the Trick
Published on January 28, 2010 by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.
It doesn't taste good, it tastes like alka-seltzer! Not undrinkable, but close. I added some lemon and splenda to it to cut the fizzy antacid taste.
Published on September 14, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Does the Trick, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Alacer Corp. ElectroMIX Emergen-C Lemon-Lime - Drink Mix: 30 PKTS (4.2 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I love this drink mix, in fact I have been out for sometime now and have to get some more. I work at a food plant were during the summer it gets to be very hot. And with a physical job were you tend to sweat a lot and work a lot of hours. You need to replenish your electrolytes to keep going. I have been to the point at work were I was just beyond tried and drink two packets with about 48oz. of water. And I swear I felt brand new! Great product, and really does work. The taste is awesome because it's like you're drinking water still with a slight hint of lemon lime. But doesn't upset your stomach or anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gatorade without sugar, December 17, 2007
Good to hydrate you on long runs, without the sugar intake of other sport drinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome stuff, January 3, 2007
I like this. It is good tasting, healthy and energizing. Helped me a lot with running races.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrolytes without all the sugar, love it!, September 28, 2013
Jeff S (Chicago, USA) - See all my reviews
I was using a gatorade mix from Costco, which was mostly sugar water. Instead of going to a health or sports store, I shopped around Amazon, read the reviews, and purchased 1-box of ElectroMIX. The bad reviews seemed to focus on the taste. But I found the taste is exactly what I expected ... not too strong, just a hint of lemon/lime. Exactly what I wanted. A little flavor, a bunch of electrolytes, zero sugar, and zero calories. LOVE IT! I'm going to buy a case of this stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thirst Quenching Mix without the sugars, July 26, 2013
I ordered this mix to get away from the sugars in the most easily available sports drinks. This does the trick. Thirst quenching without the burden of the wasted calories of sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to bob Harper, May 26, 2013
Great energy pick me up. I completed bob harper's jumpstart to skinny plan with great success. Drinking 80 ounces of water each day was challenging at first. This electrolyte replacement makes 32 ounces refreshing!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., September 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, February 17, 2013
Taste may not be the best but not bad either. I like that it does not have sugar or artificial sweeteners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and easy on your stomach, November 9, 2012
This has got to be a hidden secret. They ran out at my local Sprouts, so I ordered this online. I put 2 packets in my hydration pack (1 pack per liter) and I am good to go! Perfect for electrolyte replacement on those long runs. I recommend this for hot weather running or runs lasting longer than an hour. It is NOT sweet, very mild citrus taste, never any tummy upset. Just gives you what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always keep on hand, July 14, 2013
This is a great alternative and less calories then buying juice or Gatorade with electrolytes. Tastes great in water and gives me a lift after sweating or sometimes when my husband gets sick I replenish his electrolytes with this.