5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, March 1, 2014
Daisy (VINALHAVEN, MAINE, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alacer - Emergen-C Tangerine, 1000 mg, 30 packets (Health and Beauty)
Good price, arrived quickly. Not my favorite flavor but good enough for the right price. Good to have on hand during the winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good source of electrolytes, August 31, 2013
I chose Emergen-C because it does not contain any odd artificial sweeteners. It's tasty and mixes quickly. Sometimes I use just a half packet. I always put it in my water bottle when I ride my bike or hike, and especially for bike spinning/cycling class. Plain water just doesn't cut it for me. Exercise causes the body to burn electrolytes. I really notice the difference with having Emergen-C in my water. I don't get leg cramps and don't get pooped out. This is a must have product for me and I can feel the difference if I don't have it in my system. My neighborhood is hilly and I always drink a small glass of water and half a packet before heading out for a walk. My legs don't burn and I get an extra uumph to make it up the hills.

Alacer - Emergen-C Tangerine, 1000 mg, 30 packets