5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little lunch box =)
Published on January 25, 2009 by Eve Klopf

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Lunchbox/Container
More affordable than a real binto box, but cute. I wouldn't recommend it for kids, though, since it is a little difficult to close (but grownups would do fine.) Perfect for rice on one side, leftover stir-fry on the other side.
Published on March 11, 2010 by J. Thye

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little lunch box =), January 25, 2009
This review is from: Aladdin Lunch and Go Mini Lunchbox (Kitchen)
I picked one of these up at Ross, and ended up going online to find a second for my husband. Although this is sold as an internal box for the larger lunch box, it really works just fine on its own. That white stripe is actually a small rubber seal. I don't think that it would hold up to soup, but I haven't experienced any leakage with salads or rice mixtures. The plastic that it's made out of is very sturdy, and much stronger looking than the other plastic lunch boxes that I've seen at local chain stores. I'm really very pleased with my purchase. =)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Lunchbox/Container, March 11, 2010
This review is from: Aladdin Lunch and Go Mini Lunchbox (Kitchen)

Aladdin Lunch and Go Mini Lunchbox