Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aladdin (Disney Special Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2016
Oh the memories! I love the fact that I was able to get this for a great deal on Amazon with three different options of watching Aladdin. If you are a big fan of Robin Williams, this is a gem that you must collect. You'll find yourself falling in love with the movie all over again as you sing along to what you thought were forgotten songs. Love it
on December 14, 2015
Are you serious? Maybe the best animated feature length film of the 90s.

Only some of the Japanese animation such as Pricess Mononoke can compare.

Thanks Robin, we still love you and miss you terribly.

Greatest voice performance in Disney animation sice Mary Costa did Sleeping Beauty.

The voices in (anmated, 1977) Robin Hood were really good, tho, for a half-good movie.
on March 21, 2005
Yep, this is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time. It is right up there with Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. When I heard the movie was released on DVD, I did not hesitate to purchase it. The movie is a combination of adventure, comedy, lessons of learning to just be yourself, and romance, with the magic carpet ride being one of the most amazing love sequences Disney has ever made.

The special features are also very enjoyble. Diamond in the Rough is one of my favorites; it goes behind the scenes of the making of Aladdin. There are some games, sing alongs and music videos, including the pop version of "A Whole New World," by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle. The are tons of other things on this DVD that are just amazing. I recommend this movie to everyone no matter how old they are.
on November 2, 2013
Aladdin is one hour and thirty minutes and was released in theaters on November 25, 1992. The movie is about a diamond in the rough who is Aladdin who lives with his pet monkey Abu in the city of Agrabah. Aladdin and Abu steal so they can eat. One day while Aladdin and Abu are eating their breakfast they happen to spot a beautiful lady. Unknown to both of them it is the Princess Jasmine who is disguise as a commoner. Aladdin rescues Princess Jasmine when she is accused of stealing an apple from a merchant. Aladdin is caught and taken to the dungeon and there he meets Jafar in disguise as an old man. The old man takes Aladdin to the Cave of Wonders and tells Aladdin to get his lamp and he will reward him. Aladdin finds the lamp but Abu did nee heed the Cave of Wonders warning and touches a giant red diamond. The cave begins to collapse and the magic carpet rescues Aladdin and Abu and head towards the exit. Once they get to the exit Jafar tries to kill Aladdin, but Abu interferes and saves Aladdin and takes back the lamp from Jafar. Once Aladdin recovers from his fall, he rubs the lamp to read some writing on it and the Genie appears. This is where I end because I don’t want to give away the rest of the movie. Aladdin was Disney’s 31st animated movie and the forth movie in the Disney Renaissance era. Also this was the last movie that Alan Menken and Howard Ashman collaborated on. The movie won two Oscars for Best Music, Original Song and Best Music, Original Score. Also it won a total of five Grammy Awards, four in 1994: Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture or for Television, Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or for Television, Song of the Year, Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals and one in 1995 - Best Musical Album for Children. Aladdin is a great movie and gets AAAAA+++++.

DVD FEATURES

1. 2.0 Dolby Digital Mix
2. 5.1 Disney Enhanced Home Theater Mix
ii. “A Whole New World”
1. Performed by Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey
2. Performed by Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson Original Music Video (1992)
b. Disney Song Selection
i. Arabian Nights
ii. “One Jump Ahead”
iii. Friend Like Me
iv. Prince Ali
v. A Whole New World
vi. Play All
vii. Play Movie (With Lyrics On Screen)
IV. Backstage Disney

III. 3 Wishes Game
IV. The Genie World Tour
Backstage Disney
I. A Diamond In the Rough: The Making of Aladdin
a. Your Wish is our Command: Watch the “Making Of” Show with your Choice of Additional Bonus Segments
b. Play All

VHS PREVIEWS

I. The Lion King
II. Pinocchio
on April 22, 2016
I rated 4 stars, because it is a DVD set of good quality. However, this so-called "French dubbing" is not the original dubbing from France, but is rather a dubbing version of Quebec, Canada (not AT ALL the same).
I am dissapointed, for this reason alone. Please be clearer in the discription of this item, so as not to confuse other buyers. Thank you.
on October 28, 2015
Before purchasing, I had wondered if this movie was worth getting on Blu-ray. I had watched Aladdin on DVD (and VHS before that) for many years and had not being disappointed with the quality. I didn't know what I was missing! The picture is beautiful on this Blu-ray - very clear and vivid in color. It's definitely worth spending a little more on. The extra features are cute. But, honestly, you're not going to watch them more than once.
on December 10, 2015
I am so glad I could find these old Disney DVDs on here for such a good price. I ordered these all separately one a time for my son's First christmas present. Even though they are an edition, they were so much better price than the new ones coming out! And for the same movie. Not going to lie I totally ordered this movie for myself. I've been obsessed since I was little and even got a shepherd and named him Charlie.
on February 2, 2016
This was always one of my favorites in High School. I watched it at least 150times. I love Robin Williams but have not been able to watch any of his movies recently. I decided that my little ones were missing out, so I bought this. It is as great as it was for me in High School. My little girls loved it and have asked to watch it again and again.
on December 10, 2015
I LOVE this Blu-ray/DVD. It gives you 5 hours of awesomely amazing extras such as the story behind Aladdin the Musical, a few Genie extras, short cartoons, and more! The movie continues to be as awesome as ever. It's never a dull moment when watching this Film. Genie will continue to make us Laugh and even Cry each and every time. I think you and your family will thoroughly enjoy it.
on January 21, 2016
Who doesn't love this movie! This movie brought back so many memories from my childhood and now my son loves it just as much as I did! I love the Diamond Edition sets as it allows us to have a blu-ray copy and a copy for the DVD player in the car at not much extra cost. The quality of the movie was great since the last time I saw it was on VHS! I love hearing the many voices of the great, late Robin Williams. This movie will forever be some of his greatest work! Don't wait, go watch it now!