1,010 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin Fans, You're in for a Treat
Get ready for this new two-disc DVD set which is going to teach you a whole bunch of stuff about "Aladdin" you never knew, as well as present you with an aweseome version of the original film.

The film itself is a masterpiece. It won two Academy Awards for its music and features a touching story and compelling cast of characters. The humor throughout the movie...
Published on October 23, 2004 by George Buttner

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Pirated DVDs
At least one seller (SaberHits) associated with this product listing is selling pirated DVDs. The copy I ordered from SaberHits is clearly a pirated DVD. The graphics on the discs look fuzzy. The case has a left-right side configuration for the two discs, with no inserts. The shrink wrap was over top of the slip cover, not just the case itself. The title of the movie was...
Published 4 months ago by Amazon customer

‹ Previous | 14 5 6101 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I can show you the world..., November 20, 2004
Jim (SmallTown, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite movie of all time. Now, let's face it, I'm 16 years old and my favorite movie is Aladdin. I know it sounds kinda weird in a psycho-kind-of-way, but it true. If you were wondering, my other favorite movies include Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail and About a Boy. I'm not all that werid.

I practically have the whole movie of Aladdin memorized, including Abu's non-sensical gibberish. Every line should be treasured, because this movie is by far the best Disney movie. Not to mention the voice of Aladdin is absolutley gorgeous.

Along with some of the best voce talents and jokes, this movie has some of the best songs ever too. My personal favorite is One Jump Ahead, where all of Agrabah is trying to get Aladdin. Along with One Jump Ahead are Whole New World, Friend Like Me, and Prince Ali. Wow. With songs like that, why isn't Aladdin everyone's favorite movie?

So, if you want to take the advice of a 16 year old whose favorite movie is Aladdin, BUY THIS RIGHT NOW!

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the movie, but the Bluray audio is not synched with the video, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I was watching the movie and the audio becomes disassociated with the video at around minute 59 or so. It is very minor (like maybe a half second or so) but enough to make it annoying as the audio lags the video. It might be my Bluray player but I don't think so as other blurays play fine on it. I might of just got a dud.

I noticed that the Bluray I had was intended for the UK market, not sure if this had anything to do with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney movie reward points not valid in US, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Aladdin is a great movie... but I am in the US and the Disney rewards code I got with this movie is only good in the UK or Ireland. So, I don't get my points but the movie works fine. Just know that this isn't the US release of the bluray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on USA Blu-ray players!, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
So nice to see it in 1080p HD! Everything works as expected and all my USA Blu-ray players can play it without any trouble!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the classics, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Fantastic quality sound and picture to a classic movie. First bought this for my daughter on VHS just bought it on bluray for my grandson (I enjoy the classic Disney movies myself too)

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin Blu-ray Awesome, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The picture and sound were incredible. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to enhance their viewing experience of Aladdin.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie for children and parents alike!, December 4, 2007
TheLoric (Gainesville, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
I actually saw this movie in the theater before I had children and I loved it then too! I would definitely recommend this movie for parents as well as children. Only Robin Williams could play a role like the genie and make him a hilarious part of the movie with great success! This should be labled a Disney Classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie ever made, April 5, 2005
Chris (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This movie is absolutely amazing. The characters, the voices, the plot, the animation - everything is simply phenominal. This is one of the best movies ever made in the world, let alone the best Disney movie. Although there are some stereotypes of Arabs, I was not offended at all because I was enjoying the movie so much (and yes, I am middle eastern). I love this movie and everyone in the world should see it immedietly. Why are you still reading this, go see it now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't be played in the US, January 10, 2014
This DVD cannot be played on US equipment. This was not clear at the time of purchase. If you live in the US, do not order this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST MOVIE OF AL TIME, December 1, 2003
This has to be the best of evry disney classic ever made. Aladdin is a movie for all ages. With the comedy of Robin Williams and the romanticisim of Aladdin and Jasmine will make you want to definetly add this movie to your dvd collection. Trust me I been watching this movie for almost Thirteen years!!

‹ Previous | 14 5 6101 | Next ›

Aladdin (Disney Special Platinum Edition Collector's Gift Set)
Used & New from: $39.95