Best Bed Alarm For Bedwetting Training Children and Kids to Stop Night Time Moisture: Bed Wetting Alarm For Boys or Girls Easy Solutions Control Nocturnal Enuresis Alarm System with Potty Pager Alarms
- EASILY CONVINCE CHILDREN TO WEAR THIS ALARM - Most children who wet their bed are embarrassed to wear a bedwetting alarm, that is why most solutions for bedwetting can be unsuccessful. The Dr. Madre kit helps motivate your child with its watch like sports band design and small size. This device really is one of the smallest and discreet models in the market. Its wireless design allows it to be worn under under a child's pajamas. No disconnecting wires or pads before running to the potty.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - With Dr. Madre, there is no need to purchase costly overnight training pants that often lead to urine on the sheets or uncomfortable rashes that can require medication. The vibrating bedwetting alarm only needs to be purchased once and does not typically require more than one battery replacement, so parents can save over to $500 a year. This can also avoid doctor consultations and treatment with medications with unknown effects.
- EXPERIENCE EFFECTIVE RESULTS FAST - Children with bladder problems are different. Some can be trained in a matter of weeks, while other take longer. Our own child took three weeks to be broken out of the night time bedwetting that had been going on for years. We only replaced the battery once! The Child will feel a vibration when the monitor detects drops of pee. This is effective because the alarm sounds and vibrates which alerts the child that s/he needs to go to the bathroom.
- SENSOR PLACEMENT - Effectiveness is increased through sensor placement. The clip must be placed at the point of emission, since detecting the moisture drops early is the best way to train the body that it needs to wake up. It is Pediatrician recommended and Mom approved. Kids can now feel more confident about this system, so your little bedwetter will love you!
- PEACEFUL SLEEP FOR BOTH PARENTS AND KIDS - Parents don't need to worry because Dr. Madre bedwetting alarm for boys and girls is manufactured to the highest quality standards with no lead or mercury and is non-corrosive. It is made of CE & ROHS certified, medical-grade plastic ensuring premium solid construction and reliability . It has also been proven hypoallergenic which greatly reduces the risk of skin rashes and irritations. Your target of dry restful nights is right around the corner!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:53 Mins|
The functionalities of this alarm is good and it works perfectly fine for what it supposed to do. I can't say anything negative about this item because it gets the job done, or than the battery life. I believe that they need to make this so that it is rechargeable because the batteries tend to die very fast. Other than that, it does exactly what it needs to do. I just believe that its a deeper issue with my son.
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Update - been using this for 7 weeks now and our son is making steady progress. He is currently at 39 out of 45 nights dry (!) and it's been 9 nights in a row. This is awesome, and everyone is a lot more rested and feeling hopeful. I am certain we could not have done it without this alarm. I imagine he feels better waking up now, too, without a problem to face the second he's awake.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The plastic clip to hold the alarm around my child's arm stretched out after one nights use and now unclips all the time. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jennifer Rouse
The alarm is the best way to go if dealing with bed wetting, and Madre has a nice tone and the alarm itself looked nice so l didn't have hard time to convince my son to wear it,... Read morePublished 4 days ago by nahla
I need to use it and then I'm gonna have some answers, I hope help me in this issue.Published 5 days ago by Paula de la Sierra
This product is life changing for my child. She is older and has struggled. She is a deep sleeper and difficult to get up. I use to wake her in the night and put her on the toilet. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Mom of 2 girls and one dog
The first week I thought for sure this was never going to work. We did as instructed and attached to the fly of his undies. Read morePublished 8 days ago by AmaVida78
I was unsure about it at first but my son has been wearing it for three months and hasn't wet his bed in several weeks. Read morePublished 10 days ago by R. Shaffer
Great product. No complaints specifically about it. More or less how my son has used it. It worked for the first few nights. I follwed the instructions to a T. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer