Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 11, 2015
 This is great! I got the chance to review this and I jumped on the chance. My 3 year old son is a night walker. Our bedrooms are upstairs and we have the upstairs gated off, but there have been times that we have not heard him and he has gotten close to walking down the steps. This helps relieve so much pressure of the night walking. When he gets out of his bed this alarm goes off and the alarm is right beside my bed so I know. This has a very high pitch buzzer that goes off. This wakes me with no problem and I can jump out of bed with no problem. I now know when my son gets out of bed and it is such a relief. I would highly recommend this! I received this product at a discounted price for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced by anyone.
on February 28, 2015
The Bed sensor pad has saved my Mother from being on the floor and from the chance of another hip fracture at least 12 times since we put this on her Bed. I did have to hide the cord to the alarm box as she was turning the alarm off and getting up, that was when I found her on the floor, no injury she got. The alarm does not scare my Mother and her Alzheimer's is far enough along she doesn't realize where the alarm comes from at times, it has really been a life saver and I can sleep more knowing the alarm will wake me up if she tries to get up. I would get it for any parent you need to keep up with.
on March 4, 2016
this is great, purchased for home use, but before it arrived my mother wound up in rehab again......the facility does not have safety measures in place so i perma inked her name on it and brought it to the facility......working great at keeping my mom off the floor, highly recommend
on February 16, 2016
This was just what we needed for our aging mother. We put it under her shoulder blades (under the mattress pad) and as soon as she starts to get up the alarm sounds and the caregiver who is in the same room with her can make it to her before her feet hit the floor. It is still pretty loud on low but I would rather hear it than miss her getting up and falling.
on August 23, 2015
THIS WORKS PERFECT!!! The bed alarm AND the RESET BUTTON on the box work great. EASY RESET button. The bed alarm pad is very, very, very loud. Has two settings, music and noise. We chose music, it may sound odd but the "It's a Small World" works great since it is enough to have the person lay back down to have the noise stop without - having it on the setting of beeping - although someone of hard of hearing that setting would work perfect. This is a bed alarm pad and reset button box I would order for someone again if they needed one. PERFECT.
on May 13, 2016
This is the second one that stopped working. It did not work and my mother tried to get up and slipped to the floor.
I did not know until she called me and I found her on the floor. My husband and I could not pick her up at 1am so
I took a blanket and pillow to make her a bed until her nurse comes in at 10am. She can pick her up. We purchased the second one in late March and now Amazon says we can't return the item or get a refund. Not fair.
on May 18, 2016
Control unit is very cheaply made and by the end would not power on at all. Replaced batteries and followed all the troubleshooting tips provided by the manufacturer.

I would recommend spending a few extra dollars to buy a higher quality product.
on September 21, 2014
Great item and reasonable price. Easy to set up and use. Alarm has 2 volumes which is nice. Would purchase again when needed.
on September 9, 2014
Almost perfect, if it is wire less with this price, thanks this product help so much for bedtime care.
on December 28, 2014
I purchased this for my mothers 6 button bed, and it works great. This was easy to install and operate.