on December 21, 2005
I've been buying this cream from drugstore.com at $15, and just realized other sites offer it at a lower price.

I am using my third jar and absolutely in love with this cream. Your skin doesn't get greasy even hours later, but stays mosturized all day. Great under makeup and doesn't cause breakouts. This is much better than a $50 cream.

My husband also has tricky combination skin and tried many different brands in a wide price range, but was never as happy as he is with this cream. Smell is neutral so works both for women and men.

Works equally well for summer (use little), winter (use more), day and night. My only complaint is that I seem to use up a jar fairly quickly especially during winter--I wish they sold a larger jar.
on August 2, 2011
Hello, I recently became a advocate for the sea lipids daily cream. I have combination skin. This product hydrates without making me feel greasy. I also like that there is a firming feeling. I don't break out, and I get enough moisture for the day. I wear make up after and it goes on nice too. Try the renewal cream later too. The price is excellent for the quality.
on August 10, 2014
I have to admit, I'm partial to Alba products. I use this over Day to Day vitamin C serum, and find it absorbs quickly and truly moisturizes.. Some day creams tend to just lie on the surface and roll off when you attempt to apply foundation. This one doesn't and I'm assuming it's because it's truly absorbed. Will definitely stick with it.
on March 6, 2016
This is my third time ordering this cream. I really like it. It's lightweight and doesn't make me feel like I have anything heavy on (especially in this very humid FL state). It hydrates gently and my skin seems to really like it. I switch it out every couple days with my homemade body butter and another moisturizer.
on August 9, 2014
this is a great cream! I love the smell I can't believe all the complaints on the smell it is a clean refreshing scent. I give credit to Alba Botanica I have used the peel's cleansers and face washes and all have been awesome for my sensitive, adult acne prone skin. Now my teenagers are using it too!!!
on November 19, 2014
A lighter version of the Even Advanced night cream. Smells nice, absorbs well, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I've been using the two creams for about 4 months now and have noticed improved skin tone and texture. Love love love this product and Alba's line.
on March 9, 2014
I've been using this product for a few years now and I really love it. It goes on thick enough to really moisturize my face without being too heavy. The smell is pleasant and not too strong. I also like that the ingredients are great (no parabens, etc.) The container lasts me quite a while. Great stuff!
on November 23, 2015
Love this product. I have combination skin and this works so well. It is very light and not greasy and makes my skin on my face and neck look even and smooth. it's great to find cruelty free cosmetics that are great products and good for my skin.
on June 11, 2006
This daily cream didn't work so well for me during the dry and winter seasons it left my skin sort of dry and chappy (skin peeling in dry areas). I do think that it is a suitable summer cream since I didn't have this same experience as the winter season. It claims that it has a large percent of organic ingredients makes it worth the summer "use" only for me. The product smells good and it is not oily.
on October 28, 2015
I have super sensitive, dry skin, so this works great! There aren't any harsh chemicals in it and I haven't had a problem with it. I highly suggest this product to people struggling to find a facial moisturizer that works with sensitive skin.