Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon August 14, 2012
Nice sturdy, comfortable shirt with bright colors that ave survived multiple washings (so far) and a great image of Albert and his universe.
on May 25, 2013
This shirt is super soft, and really bright. It's gorgeous, and you can find it at Target for $10 right now.
on December 18, 2013
I love this shirt, the design is great - very interesting and catches others attention. The size is a great fit (I ordered a medium and I'm about 5'9), not too wide but not super slim. The material isn't too stiff, which is nice considering it's pretty inexpensive. Anyways, great shirt - very pleased.
on July 9, 2014
I don't buy shirts often online. But I am usually a men's large. I read some reviews that said it is NOT true to size. Wellllllll, for me, it was very true to size. Neck opening is a little smaller, but I like it. There is no room for stretching but the material feels great. Does not feel like cheap swap meet kind of shirts. Will definetely purchase more shirts like these!
on May 20, 2014
The opening for the neck/head is larger than most shirts. Strange fit, as it exposes a lot of my chest/shoulders but seems normal sized everywhere else.
on June 1, 2016
This came on time, and was packed very nice.

I bought this T-shirt for a gift, he loves it, he has had a lot of people who have commented on how awesome it is.

The material is nice and soft, the quality is very nice, the colours are bright, and of course there is a awesome picture of Albert Einstein.

Always check the size chart for each item you order. His fitted as expected.

Awesome t-shirt, Good quality, Great price. He wants the other designs now.

I would definitely buy another one.
on April 18, 2016
This shirt is a little on the small side especially in the arms. I find that I am constricted in the arms and armpits so much so that it causes me to sweat. The shirt is also shorter than my other shirts of the same size. Otherwise, it seems to be a quality shirt, has not faded or pilled after washing and drying several times, and would be soft and comfortable had it been a better fit. I love the design and get compliments when I wear it. I would order a size or two larger though.
on February 14, 2016
Looks Really nice. For the money it's a great deal. The material feels rather thin, but I've worn it several times and it seems as sturdy as any other inexpensive T. It's not what I would call cheaply made, just kind of thin. The photo on it is very eye catching and the colors so far helps up fine in the wash.
on January 6, 2016
loved that the shirt is exactly like the picture the only thing is that the sizes run VERY small. I kept the M and gave it my boyfriend who's a small. And just purchased another one ( L) to give it to my best friend who is a medium. Thats'll everything else si great! got here on time and all!
on February 4, 2016
Way way way too small, almost to the point this looked like a youth large. I gave it to a smaller friend of mine as a gift and am hesitant to get a larger one. I would need at least an xl or xxl for this to fit properly and i wear a large in every brand. Great shirt quality and feel so i cant knock it too much. Not even close to a mens large as i ordered.