Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 10, 2007
The product itself is great. The problem experienced is in shipping. In the manufacturing process a lid on a order of 6 jars was not sealed properly. In shipping the product in HOT-Hot summer months, the producted melted (liquidafied)and coated the other 5 jars with this sticky hair gel product. The product in the other jars also melted, and rehardened in odd positions in the jar. I would not suggest ordering this product in high temperature months.
on July 5, 2012
Lid came off and slimy goop covered the inside and outside of the box. Seriously, this is not the first time this has been complained about ... Product great, though. Thx
on August 28, 2010
David Berve in the first review was very correct about the jars. I ordered 3 jars and one jar top was loose and leaked the conditioner all over the other jars. I know that Amazon can do better packaging. With the shipping issue aside, I LOVE the fact that the hairdressing product is found in these jars for a great price. I see why this product is so expensive, because it works perfectly with either wet or dry hair. Also, this product contains no water or alcohol, which is why you only need a little of it to make your hair soft and sexy. My grandmother uses the version for gray hair and I was visiting and I needed something to tame flyaways. I saw the tube and I decided to try a bit and I fell in love. I searched for a non-gray hair version, found it, and have been hooked every since.

Buy this product you will not be sorry, and you will get more for your money buying the jars versus the tubes.
on April 10, 2015
Great for protecting hair (from hot appliances) and also gives it a nice shine. Be careful not to use too much, or you can see it in your hair and may look greasy. I've been using this for years and is a more economical product than the little tubes.
on August 9, 2010
I love this product. I stumbled upon this product about 25 years ago and have been using it ever since. It does a great job of reducing frizz (whether I wear my hair curly or straight). Hair will stay soft unless you use too much of this product... then your hair will just feel stiff and icky. I usually apply this product to wet hair, but it also helps to add a little to dry hair to tame flyaway hairs.

I've recommended this product to lots of people over the years and all of them love it and still use it too.
on February 27, 2011
I've been using this hair product for over 20 years and love it. I have frizzy, curly hair and this stuff really helps to tame the frizz. Just be sure not to use too much of this product. A little goes a long way. Just put a little bit in your hand and rub your hands together to heat and liquefy the product. Apply to hair and dry as usual.
on February 16, 2015
The best hair moisturizer I have ever had! I am natural and like to have straight styles. I apply to my scalp and let the product do the rest. It gives my hair bounce, shine, no fly-aways, and my hair is very soft. I have been using this product for at least 5yrs. My only complaint is that this size is not sold in stores and I can only order this size online.
on August 12, 2013
Now my husband uses it every day and I still do, too. It makes our hair lay better, gives a healthy shine and makes our hair so manageable. We've used other hair dressing over the years, but none compares to v05.
Our daughter-in-law uses it to condition leather goods. We won't be without it ever again. I was so glad to see it in Drug Store.com at such a reasonable price. It's gotten pretty hard for us to find in the stores, anyway.
on April 3, 2013
I like the product very much, and have been using it for years now! The merchant was terrible and then some. The product was poorly packed and the contents were all over the inside of the box. I got absolutely no response from the merchant or Ebay. Very, very dissatisfied!!!
on May 12, 2014
Hair is a lot more manageable after a shower, using this hair dressing. Showers take away the hair oils. This VO hair dressing works in taming the hair down