5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but well worth shampoo
See I'm not really into shampoo. This was originally my husbands but I tried it and I can't stop using it now.... It doesn't dry my hair out either .
Published 18 months ago by LaLa #embracing my curls#

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves residue
This product smells really great, and my hair felt good after using it. Unfortunately there was an oily, almost waxy residue on my scalp that drove me crazy for the rest of the day. I had to re-wash my hair when I got home from work.
Published on January 7, 2011 by Zombarella

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but well worth shampoo, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Shampoo, 15 Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Yummy, and leaves the scent in my hair for days., December 17, 2012
I love this shampoo! I'd wash my hair and the smell would stay with me until the next wash. I used to buy it at my local Walmart, but they stopped selling it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, May 27, 2011
I like this it makes my hair shiny and smell good. Rinse well. then use the matching conditioner..
It feels great..

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves residue, January 7, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scent, October 2, 2013
The shampoo is just okay, but I won't buy it again. It does have a nice scent, but it makes my hair very dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of being a kid, August 31, 2013
Its strawberry shampoo which is what I used as a kid. So it is fun. It definitely cleans your hair and leaves you smelling fresh. Albeit smelling like fruit.

2.0 out of 5 stars ....., August 16, 2013
I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner in a store. I have to say I will never use a vo5 product again. It smells absolutely delicious, i'll give it that. but, it completely destroyed my hair. it made my hair dry and brittle and start falling out. I had to go out and buy a salon brand to fix the damage done. if your hair can handle it then go for it, but if you're not sure then proceed with caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but good, July 1, 2013
I have been using V05 in my hair since I was in grade school and let me tell you just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's not good. V05 I have purchased on many occasion for less then a dollar and this particular kind with soy milk protein makes my hair feel so soft. I am so excited to be able to buy this online because I cannot find it in stores anywhere. This is a great shampoo.

1.0 out of 5 stars makes hair manageable???? ... HA! Joke, November 19, 2011
This shampoo is the worst.....smells heavenly true but it strips hair of all moisture good thing I had a vinegar rinse to apply as soon as I washed it out or else I would've had to cut off my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells awesome!, October 4, 2013
This shampoo smells just like a strawberry smoothie. It also works great for a cheap shampoo. It left my hair feeling clean. Great value for the money.

Rate and Discover Movies