Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 22 Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$14.95+ Free shipping

on December 19, 2011
I just bought 2 pairs of the 22 inchers and I am loving them! I have a medically fragile baby who is 15 months old, 31 inches tall, and only 16 pounds - he is long and skinny. For his waist, he could still fit into 3 month sized pants, but for his height he needs 12 month (or else he is wearing high-water pants). I struggled having him in 12 month pants and the constant need to pull the pants up, especially since baby is starting trying to walk. I was thinking, "I wish he had suspenders..." and I looked all over and found these! They are great! The clips are VERY secure (I was worried that they would be easy for him to take off, but no! They are a bit tough to remove, which is what I wanted), the fabric is high quality, and the price is great! I might get more in more colors and my little guy can make his style by being the "boy in the suspenders" - like Larry King's bowtie! LOL!
on February 28, 2011
We bought these for our boys who were in a wedding. The boys loved wearing them. They fit great and were easy to adjust. The leather piece in the back made them look very classy/dressy. And they arrived on time!
on July 8, 2012
I bought 2 pairs of the 26" navy suspenders for son and my nephew to wear in my sister's wedding. My little guy is a small 2 year old (maybe 31"), and my nephew a tall nearly 3 year old. Both sets of suspenders fit great! My lil' guy will probably be able to wear his for 3 more years!! They clip well and adjust easily--for a great price. Just wish shipping wasn't so steep... I'd probably order another color just for church-wear if shipping wasn't so much.
on October 1, 2015
My boys love these and so do I.

One of my twins is very slim and needs a belt cinched tight to keep some pants up and suspenders are a great alternative because he can take them on and off easily and quickly when off to the bathroom. I received the 30" inch brown suspenders as a sample for review and they have been worn many times since by my son that has a slightly long torso and wears a boys size 8 shirt to fit and sometimes a 10 to have a bit of extra room.
These have exceptionally good grip considering they do not bite into the waistband and do not create any fabric stress. These suspenders look great dressed up at church as well as more casual looks. You can expect these to be all purpose and not require you to purchase many pairs to coordinate with everything for a growing boy, just pick the colors you both like.
on July 27, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about these suspenders. I ordered a charcoal pair for my 4 year old to wear as part of a vintage circus themed outfit. He dressed as a 'tattooed sword swallower.' Sure, he ended up looking more modern due to the faux tattoo sleeves we found for him, but the suspenders were a nod to the past. They shipped quickly and were exactly as pictured. My son loved wearing them and actually has put them on a time or two since then. The size adjustments were easy and stayed in place when clipped and fastened. The overall look is pleasing and looks like a quality set. The grey was bold but sophisticated and it didn't bleed when it got wet through some rough play. I'm so pleased with these that I plan on buying a few more pairs in different colors. The price point couldn't be more perfect for quality suspenders for kids that grow so fast.
on September 19, 2015
These suspenders are adorable, however the sizing seems a little off for my son. I ordered the 26" black suspenders, the listing says they work for toddler-10 years old. He is 9 1/2 but pretty small (wears a size 8). I felt they pulled his pants up a little too high, even when fully extended.
He thought they were awesome though and had fun wearing them.
The product is of a good quality, I like the leather patch on the back, and the clips are easy to use.

*I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.*
on November 15, 2012
When these suspenders are worn correctly, there are these metal prongs that stick into my 2 year old son's back. I have no idea WHY on Earth they are there. It is a HUGE design flaw and it looks VERY painful and uncomfortable for my son. So I decided to flip these suspenders on him and wear them inside out. The prongs now stick outward and the flat part is on his back so my son is now comfortable and the suspenders are GREAT! They're just inside out. If not for these metal prongs on the part of the strap that meets on the back, I would give them 5 stars.
on December 27, 2014
Very cute suspenders. Easily adjusted for height. I purchased these for my 2 1/2 y/o son for family portraits and Christmas festivities. They are very sturdy suspenders. Through the car rides, through Mass (in and out and around the pews), to dinner with family, and present openings, the clips stayed secure and never once popped off. I was surprised and thought they would be the first thing to fall off followed by the tie. They also appeared to be very comfortable for him to wear. He didn't play around or fidget with the straps. He pretty much didn't notice them at all.

The color is a little more muted than I expected. This did not bother me at all as it still went perfectly with what we paired it with. But it is definitely a very neutral burgundy in more of a brown tone than a red tone.
on September 26, 2012
When I decided to order my son (3 months old at the time) a pair of suspenders, I quickly found there weren't many options in his tiny size. Luckily, I found these suspenders and ordered them. And boy am I glad I did. They are very high quality, they look awesome on him, and the 22" size meant they fit him at his tiny size. He just turned 1, and there is still a lot of adjustability left in them. They should fit him for another year. How many baby clothing products can you buy that will fit that long?

We like them so much that we just got him a second pair in a different color. I highly recommend these suspenders, and will most likely be ordering colors/sizes as he grows!
on August 17, 2015
We loves these. Ordered two, one for each of my boys, and they wore then in my wedding. Both pairs were black. They were exactly as I expected they would be and are great quality. They looked adorable on them during the wedding.