5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatttt you out
I started using this like three weeks ago, I rubbed it on my stomach , about 3 table spoons of sweat falls off of me ! Ughh it's amazing ! Gets rid of that extra water weight!!
Published 15 months ago by samantha

1.0 out of 5 stars It's greasy and uncomfortable ..
I was disappointed actually, It's very greasy, has Vaseline texture, uncomfortable, when i bought this ( and i ordered two) based on the reviews, i was so excited to get it, it toke 21 days to be delivered as i sent them to my address in US then it sent back to my current address
Published 5 days ago by olfa

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatttt you out, April 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars this is good but..., August 28, 2013
This review is from: Albolene, Cleanser Cream Unscented - 6 oz (Health and Beauty)
if you are using this for weight loss under a belt or whatever i like amilean better. its less greasy, but abolene is cheap and it does the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars albolene, cleanser cream, October 14, 2013
Other than being a small size for the price, it's a wonderful product. I have been using it since the 60's and will continue to do so

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for losing inches!!, March 10, 2014
So id heard from a few friends Albolene was a GREAT product to use when trying to lose weight from around your midsection.....so I will say IT DOES WORK!! it promotes sweating.....and I mean ALOT!! I have a 3 part combo im using though albolene, saran wrap, then a waist trimmer.....so far im 3 inches lost and can see definition in my waist that I have seen in YEARS!! plus its smoothing my skin too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Albolene Cream Cleanser Is Great!, December 15, 2013
I've been reading others' reviews on Albolene and so I thought I'd try it myself. I use before bed to clean off make-up and it does leave my skin feeling softer than other creams. So glad to read reviews before buying . . . it really helps to get other opinions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, April 19, 2013
It really works!...just add it to any work out and your good.Just be sure to have something covering it because, it can make your clothes feel like there's vaseline on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, March 17, 2014
Thanks it work amazing!! I use it for the belly area when working out to burn more sweat in the area! It really work:-) very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works !, March 3, 2014
This is a real fat burner,i use it when i exercise and really makes you sweat,i mostly use it on my stomach. My stomach has went down some inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!, November 23, 2013
It is everything it is supposed to be! It is absorbed easily by the skin. it has no toxic chemicals in it either.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's greasy and uncomfortable .., July 17, 2014
( Tripoli - Libya) ..At first i though it is a cream .. easy absorbed and gives good feeling.
I was surprised it was a gel, just like Vaseline gel !! tried to use it as one of the reviews said to remove makes up and all ... didn't work ,, my skin was greasy and so oily ..

i don't know about you ,, but i totally hated it ,,

Albolene, Cleanser Cream Unscented - 6 oz