5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, worth every penny!
Published on August 7, 2007 by SusanSexEducator of "Every...

2.0 out of 5 stars No difference
I bought this product because, after reading some of the reviews and friends, I was sure I would get more burning effect during my workout, however the only effect it made was to make everything dirty and sticky. I can't give an one star because I'm sure it should serve other purpose, but for fat burning purposes, it is not efficient.
Published 12 months ago by Leonardo J. Botelho

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, worth every penny!, August 7, 2007
I have used Albolene Moisturizing Cream for almost 20 years as my make-up remover. I used to use Vaseline to take off my mascara but switched to Albolene when a girl in my dance troupe turned me on to it. Mascara and lipstick come right off and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's main ingredient is mineral oil rather than petroleum jelly, therefore, it liquefies quickly and turns into an almost baby oil-like consistency.

I don't know if the company will like me saying this but Albolene is an amazing sensual lubricant, too. Because of its petroleum base, it has wonderful staying power and is so silky to the touch. Needless to say, I go through many jars of this excellent stuff and it's not inexpensive--but worth every single penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, June 14, 2008
Great product! I use it both as a facial cleanser and also as a workout product. I put it on my body in the areas I want to target, like my abs, then wrap myself up in plastic and do my work out. I eliminate a lot of liquid that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes you sweat, June 18, 2013
I used this for working out and it does make you sweat. It is very greasy so I so not use it often but when I do use it I sweat a lot. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars mid-section, July 17, 2013
great product. I've been using it on my stomach when I workout. I make you sweat a lot and I've even lost of inch around my waist. I wrap my stomach in saran wrap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used for make up..., September 10, 2013
I only use Albolene when working out. It was recommended by my trainer.... This product helps you sweat more and its great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love love, June 14, 2014
I love I use this for the gym around my waist idk whats in that release all the toxins but you should find out because i lost 15inches of my waist

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 21, 2014
I absolutely love albolene! I put it on my stomach before wrapping myself in saran wrap and my waist cincher. I work out for about an hour and when I un-wrap sweat is pouring from my mid-section. Albolene also leaves my skin feeling very very smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars sweat!!!, August 5, 2013
I use this product as a workout enhancer, it helps be sweat like crazy, great for getting rid of water weight

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, December 2, 2013
this is awesome. i use on my stomach with a sweat belt while i work out. i saw difference with in 2 weeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Albolene is the BEST!, March 21, 2014
I have used Albolene Moisturizing Cream off/on for most of my life. I use it after showering, but prior to drying. Through the years I have found that helps trap the moisture in my skin. During the cold months of the year I find Albolene helps my dry skin better than any other product.

Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser