5.0 out of 5 stars tuesdays with morrie
I bought it as a gift for my granddaughter. she had read it in school and wanted her own copy.
Published on January 7, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars In the same boat as a number of people.....
Seems that quite a few have made this mistake and I did too. I thought this was the book. Very disappointed and I think Amazon should clarify this better in the title since so many are making the same mistake. I wish I had read these reviews but I already heard the BOOK was good so I didn't!
Published on January 4, 2010 by Special K

1.0 out of 5 stars In the same boat as a number of people....., January 4, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Got taken lake the rest of you, March 25, 2010
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
So Amazon lists this as the book with no indication in the title that it is a play. My great seller charged me high shipping costs, and a restocking fee which was more than half the cost of the book. Sent email to seller, no response, sent email to amazon no response. Not the company it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars tuesdays with morrie, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartfelt and filled with one-of-a-kind wisdom, August 31, 2009
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
By the time I finished reading Tuesdays With Morrie I couldn't stop the downpour... I was so moved by the book that I couldn't stop crying. The second thing I did was searching Amazon for books by Morrie Schwarz...

A story of a man dying and a man enriching his life by the dying man's wisdom. A story about friendship. A story about the vast power of life. A story I will read over and over again, and cry each time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living in times of financial and political changes, November 12, 2008
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
I'm a little late in getting to read Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. It was written 11 years ago and yet the messages are still powerful today. If you haven't read it, pick it up and join in an amazing journey with Mitch and Morrie. If you have read it try a reread. We have all changed our roles in life over these past years, and you will be reading it with different eyes. Today with all the political and financial changes read this as a way to ground and stay on focus. Enjoy!
"We have to learn how to die in order to learn how to live" Morrie

1.0 out of 5 stars not the book.., March 9, 2014
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
this is the play, not the book and it's like 6 pages. i got suckered like the rest of y'all. Boo amazon :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuesdays with Morrie , the play, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
The play was bought by accident, because I thought I was ordering the books.
I decided to keep it once I beagan to read it.

3.0 out of 5 stars met its' purpose, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
for required reading in my sons english, he said that it was "okay" and the book was easy to understand

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Non-Reader Like Reading, October 19, 2010
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
I sent this book to friends overseas several times because it is an intriguing, non-depressing read about appreciating life. Even the manliest-men I know really enjoyed reading this book- not too sappy, not too stoic. This was also the book I used to convert a non-reader to the joys of literature. He has since read it again and again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Whoops, didn't get what I wanted, July 3, 2008
This review is from: Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback)
My 15 year old daughter gave me a list of books she wanted, this one on the list. I ordered not seeing that it was a version created for a play (He:..... She:.....). I don't recall the description identifying it as such however I might have overlooked it. I did go back and still didn't see this in the description - just a warning to be sure you know what you are ordering.

Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie
Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (Paperback - April 14, 2008)
$9.00 $8.55